Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 20 Discussion (20 June, 7:30pm)

In another pre-recorded series, how should housemates be nominated?

• Winner of a challenge nominates

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • The whole house nominates after strategising

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • The whole house nominates with nominations kept secret

Votes: 47 78.3%

• Total voters
you can understand where Johnson's coming from but also its not OG BB where might be higher chance public would keep the Dramatic Duo in to see what happens over the third one, Its the HM's voting.

Waits for @MADONNA to get onto the "Let's Be Naughty" by Taras...
02c.gif

See Drew. That's what happens when your dick gets involved with too many ladies. Gotta make a "hard" decision now, do we?

I loved Tully this season but the worst part of the season has been seeing Tully still care a lot for Drew due to their past relationship and being so extremely loyal to him, when it's clear he doesn't have that same loyalty to her. She's a true "heart player" which I admire her for and in this instance it's backfired on her.

Dunno if scrambling asking for others to consider their friendship outside the house is particularly good strategy.

I loved Tully this season but the worst part of the season has been seeing Tully still care a lot for Drew due to their past relationship and being so extremely loyal to him, when it's clear he doesn't have that same loyalty to her. She's a true "heart player" which I admire her for and in this instance it's backfired on her.

This.

Back