Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
I really respect Estelle. The way she handled herself the first time round was pure class. She was never mean or backstabbed anyone, even when certain housemates (B and M) tried to turn the house against her. I mean they even tried to stop her friendship with Ava. I really felt for her.I found the way a lot of the housemates treated her was really abhorrent. She's a strong person, putting up with all that crap. She deserved to win! I'm so glad she has come back this time!
Thankyou… im strong but also sensitive..
I guess I have more fight this time.. we shall see. Tonight was weird.

Absolute trash.

Literally sickening. He needs to be cancelled

Damnnn Tim's tweets are poor taste.
Yeah, it's bad. I almost feel like quitting all BB and not watching anymore because his tweet is from the now, whereas as I said before those like lulu, Estelle, Taras and Reggie are tweeting thoughts and such from the period of the shows we're watching. Like just giving insight into the episodes we're watching, being mindful of spoliers whilst Tim's is a fast forward to the end of the story and it's not nice.

Either way he has gone way down in my opinion of him now. I wonder what those like Tully think of his outburst. I notice whilst she tries to be open and honest she's also very polished if that's the right word, so hasn't directly commented on it. Neither has Reggie who is very supportive of Estelle on twitter, and yet Tim conveys he is close with her. I noticed Lulu replied in shock to Tim and he recently posted photos with her, so will be interesting if he thinks on it as Lulu has posted her disappointment towards him.

Also I wonder if Tim still checks into here, as he did post here once upon a time.

Just caught up on the thread! Another good episode considering the quality of the show in general. I am over Tim now, more so because I am sick of him getting the Danny sized amount of airtime. Please distribute it more fairly. Sooooo team Estelle in that argument, the point was clearly made that the issue was about the respect for the HoH, not the lollies. Tim is still gaslighting for the sake of reactions almost a decade later and I still don't completely see the appeal that others do. Although, he is playing a really strong game. Not once has he even received a nomination vote or even come close to being evicted. And in fairness to him he hasn't even needed advantages like Danny did.

Reggie was fun tonight, the way she made such a huge mistake was hilarious. I love how much she just didn't even realise what she was doing. I also like that she got a boost in airtime and is starting to think about targeting floaters rather than just this side vs that side and focusing on the big stars. I hope this spike in visibility is maintained for the rest of the season as she doesn't really have a storyline other than being loveable and naive. But I guess that is her storyline.

I am surprised with how much I like Tully this time around and how much I choose to look at her emotional responses through her point of view rather than judging them. Her and Estelle need more airtime of them together. I think the two of them have great minds for this game. Estelle especially has surprised me with how she perceives the game. I like that we've seen big shots taken upfront. Just like nominating Aleisha.

I wasn't here live tonight. Just catching up on tonight's episode. Here's my comments ...

Zoopa Doopers, coffee, avocados. WTF?! This is what you've been buying with your previous shopping budgets!? My God, talk about the age of entitlement. Surely you would purchase healthy, sustaining, low GI foods, that will keep and last a long time ... instead of "wasting" your shopping budget on this kind of stuff.

I do like Estelle. However, I am sorry, it seems to me that it WAS about the lollies. Tim was only trying to give you advice. At the time, you didn't see it as advice and that made the situation look bad. Good thing it seemd to get sorted out later with Reggie and Dave playing mediators.

Tell Reggie you're voting JC, then tell her not to tell anyone. Bingo, she tells everyone. Hmmm. I don't think Tim is that stupid. He knows that Reggie will blert it out, so he tells her (and the others) "JC". He's not gunning for JC, surely. So, job done. Dave even said that they know Reggie has loose lips ... so why hasn't he suggested to Tim and the others that they tell Reggie a different name? Sheesh, is it really that hard to work this kind of stuff out? Tim gets it. C'mon you guys. Wakey wakey.

Goddam this OG's versus Newbies crap. So over it. Tim is working both sides, indirectly, cos he knows it will not come down to OG's versus newbies at the end game. What the heck are these HMs going to do when they run out of people from the "opposite side" to nom? Probably they'll implode because their brain won't know how to compute that scenario. Sheesh, here's a novel idea, why not nom the people who are not going to help you get to the end and win, regardles of whether they are an OG or a newbie ... struth, Heaven forbid, no, we can't do that, can we?

A lift? There's a lift in the house? I didn't know that. :)

Tully cries! And then Taras comforts her on the loft stairs. You know ... Taras is playing a decent game, is likeable, is quirky, and would make a worthy winner. He's growing on me.

Reggie calling Gabbie out for playing both sides, but feeling Gabbie is more on the newbies side than the OGs. Gabbie is only doing what Tim is doing. Tim just does it more subtly. Reggie going to make a big move? Nice.

HOH. Yay, I can't be nom'd, I get to eat chocolates, and get to talk about people up in a privileged loft. But then, BB pulls some crap on me at noms time which I have to do right in front of everybody, potentially makes me look bad, and could put a target on my back. Happens every time. Aside from immunity, why the hell would I want to be HOH? You can shove that for a good idea.

Thank heck Tully didn't save Drew. That would not have gone down well.

So Tully nommed Johnson in the diarly room, but then put Aleisha up? Please explain!? Well, I suppose there's some carma in that considering Aleisha wanted Tully up and thus nommed her. Boom, carma is a bitch. And then Aleisha does her best Sam impression by chucking a hissy fit over being nommed. Who was it who said "It's a game?" LOL.

Voiceover guy: "The biggest meltdown in television history!?" Really!? Please. C'mon. We're not falling for that. Vision of Tully crying. Gotta love these over-hyped bullshit voiceover promos. They're hilarious!

I wasn't here live tonight. Just catching up on tonight's episode. Here's my comments ...

Zoopa Doopers, coffee, avocados. WTF?! This is what you've been buying with your previous shopping budgets!? My God, talk about the age of entitlement. Surely you would purchase healthy, sustaining, low GI foods, that will keep and last a long time ... instead of "wasting" your shopping budget on this kind of stuff.

I do like Estelle. However, I am sorry, it seems to me that it WAS about the lollies. Tim was only trying to give you advice. At the time, you didn't see it as advice and that made the situation look bad. Good thing it seemd to get sorted out later with Reggie and Dave playing mediators.

Tell Reggie you're voting JC, then tell her not to tell anyone. Bingo, she tells everyone. Hmmm. I don't think Tim is that stupid. He knows that Reggie will blert it out, so he tells her (and the others) "JC". He's not gunning for JC, surely. So, job done. Dave even said that they know Reggie has loose lips ... so why hasn't he suggested to Tim and the others that they tell Reggie a different name? Sheesh, is it really that hard to work this kind of stuff out? Tim gets it. C'mon you guys. Wakey wakey.

Goddam this OG's versus Newbies crap. So over it. Tim is working both sides, indirectly, cos he knows it will not come down to OG's versus newbies at the end game. What the heck are these HMs going to do when they run out of people from the "opposite side" to nom? Probably they'll implode because their brain won't know how to compute that scenario. Sheesh, here's a novel idea, why not nom the people who are not going to help you get to the end and win, regardles of whether they are an OG or a newbie ... struth, Heaven forbid, no, we can't do that, can we?

A lift? There's a lift in the house? I didn't know that. :)

Tully cries! And then Taras comforts her on the loft stairs. You know ... Taras is playing a decent game, is likeable, is quirky, and would make a worthy winner. He's growing on me.

Reggie calling Gabbie out for playing both sides, but feeling Gabbie is more on the newbies side than the OGs. Gabbie is only doing what Tim is doing. Tim just does it more subtly. Reggie going to make a big move? Nice.

HOH. Yay, I can't be nom'd, I get to eat chocolates, and get to talk about people up in a privileged loft. But then, BB pulls some crap on me at noms time which I have to do right in front of everybody, potentially makes me look bad, and could put a target on my back. Happens every time. Aside from immunity, why the hell would I want to be HOH? You can shove that for a good idea.

Thank heck Tully didn't save Drew. That would not have gone down well.

So Tully nommed Johnson in the diarly room, but then put Aleisha up? Please explain!? Well, I suppose there's some carma in that considering Aleisha wanted Tully up and thus nommed her. Boom, carma is a bitch. And then Aleisha does her best Sam impression by chucking a hissy fit over being nommed. Who was it who said "It's a game?" LOL.

Voiceover guy: "The biggest meltdown in television history!?" Really!? Please. C'mon. We're not falling for that. Vision of Tully crying. Gotta love these over-hyped bullshit voiceover promos. They're hilarious!
Freddy, this is a great writeup!

Taras is one of the best players to come from the seven series. Wish he got shown more and more strategic credit that he deserves from the show. He'd do well on a proper strategic game like Survivor. And I bet island Taras after 50+ days on Survivor would like just as hot as normal Taras.

Taras is one of the best players to come from the seven series. Wish he got shown more and more strategic credit that he deserves from the show. He'd do well on a proper strategic game like Survivor. And I bet island Taras after 50+ days on Survivor would like just as hot as normal Taras.
Yeah I think Taras is quickly becoming my fave newbie probably followed by Gabbie.

It's funny it took me this long to decide who I like best out of the newbies, due to 7s crappy format though.

Wow. Look at the trash Tim just posted to Twitter. Estelle, Lulu, Tully and Taras give updates and answer questions about things that happen on the inside of the house up until where we are in the program and Tim just blurts out this.

Why is there a pattern of males in the Big Brother house using Estelle and Tully as punching bags?
It absolutely sucks.

Last edited:
Regarding Tim's tweet ... I see it from both sides. The girls believe or feel they were used as punching bags, so they mention it. Tim says that it didn't happen. Whether it did, or didn't, that is how the girls felt, so the girls continue on that line. Tim stresses that it didn't happen and tries to set the record straight ... but, unfortunately, he chooses heavy words ... most likely out of frustration cos he feels his message isn't getting across or believed. Should he retract or delete that tweet, yes, probably. Should he continue to try to get his side of things across; that it didn't happen Probably also yes, but be a bit more mindful. Social media be powerful and it can bite you hard.

I hope people aren't swayed by how good a strategic/manipulative player Tim is, so that they can't see that he often crosses the line in the way he treats people, even those who consider him a friend.

He was undoubtedly gaslighting Estelle in the episode tonight, trying to make it seem like she was being unreasonable over a jar of lollies.
And then when someone pushes back, he carries it over into real life.

I'm sure there is a whole lot more to it than what we see, and it may well just be a character he's portraying, but it doesn't come across well.

Back