Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
…evenin’ all… Ive got good news and bad news tonight that has sweet fug all to do with Big Brother… I’ll give you the bad news first…

1)… do you remember the gecko/skink lizard that came into our house from the garden outside about 10 days ago?… he mainly stayed in the loungeroom either under or in our loungeroom sofa… (hence why I named him ‘Larry the Loungeroom Lizard’)…. well…( are you all sitting down for this shocking news?)… we watched today as Larry left our house today and went back to the garden outside (something I said?)… he didn’t even so much as even bothering to look back and say ‘goodbye’… the little sod could’ve at least wagged his tail at us to say ‘thanks’ but he didn’t!… I feel so ‘used’… good riddance you little bastard!… you could’ve at least given us a tail wiggle!… cheers.

…evenin’ all… Ive got good news and bad news tonight that has sweet fug all to do with Big Brother… I’ll give you the bad news first…

1)… do you remember the gecko/skink lizard that came into our house from the garden outside about 10 days ago?… he mainly stayed in the loungeroom either under or in our loungeroom sofa… (hence why I named him ‘Larry the Loungeroom Lizard’)…. well…( are you all sitting down for this shocking news?)… we watched today as Larry left our house today and went back to the garden outside (something I said?)… he didn’t even so much as even bothering to look back and say ‘goodbye’… the little sod could’ve at least wagged his tail at us to say ‘thanks’ but he didn’t!… I feel so ‘used’… good riddance you little bastard!… you could’ve at least given us a tail wiggle!… cheers.
He’ll be back! Haha

At my old place I'd get the little ones in my kitchen and bathroom all the time. Occasionally though I'd find a hapless one, flattened on the hinged side of the door frame. They'd get startled and duck in there, and then I'd unwittingly shut the door on them. Always felt a bit upset about that because I like having them around to eat mozzies etc. Like having small extra pets around the place you don't need to feed.

Reptiles are so ungrateful, huh?
I had two baby short-necked turtles.
Raised them for 3 years in a heated aquarium,
When they were big enough I transferred them to the pond - and they nicked off.
No goodbyes, nothing.

Uh Oh sprung slipping out for a rendezvous. He has needs you know. 😆

But what’s the good news?! 😭

Reptiles make the worst possible pets, they literally don't have the part of the brain that forms attachment. They couldn't care less if you were there or not. They might illicit a response if you had food, but even so, it would only be for the food.

…this is the good news (for me anyway lol!)…

…2)… when I had my major stroke in February 2019… (it was 50/50 at one time whether I lived or died)… it left me totally paralysed down my right hand side from top to bottom (hence why I’m now confined to a wheelchair)… I lost my driving licence too (which obviously is mandatory)… well… after fighting back and trying to get myself back to good again (and soooooooo much hard physio exercises for all that time)… I’ve progressed so far that today that my Doctor sent a form in the the ‘Transport Department’ to tell them that I’m fit enough to go and try to get my license back!… now all I’ve got to do is go for driving lessons for hand control driving as I still can’t use my right leg… I’m going to have to get my car changed over to hand controls too… but stuffit… after all that hard work I’m one step closer to driving again… I’m hoping that by Chritmas that I’ll finally be driving my car again… woohoo!… cheers

Reggie doesn't need to win any of the main challenges at least. Showing her cards and having to nominate people would be pretty bad for her game.
That’s true! Winning challenges is a double edged sword. Reggie is the most natural and unpretentious HM of all time, and arguably the most popular, yet hasn’t been clocked as a huge threat by most of them yet. I’m glad they looked after her with the challenges, I had wondered about that.

…2)… when I had my major stroke in February 2019… (it was 50/50 at one time whether I lived or died)… it left me totally paralysed down my right hand side from top to bottom (hence why I’m now confined to a wheelchair)… I lost my driving licence too (which obviously is mandatory)… well… after fighting back and trying to get myself back to good again (and soooooooo much hard physio exercises for all that time)… I’ve progressed so far that today that my Doctor sent a form in the the ‘Transport Department’ to tell them that I’m fit enough to go and try to get my license back!… now all I’ve got to do is go for driving lessons for hand control driving as I still can’t use my right leg… I’m going to have to get my car changed over to hand controls too… but stuffit… after all that hard work I’m one step closer to driving again… I’m hoping that by Chritmas that I’ll finally be driving my car again… woohoo!… cheers
Oh wow, that's such good news Mr Sticky. Well done. You've come back from a place a lot of people haven't been able to.
Keep up the great work!

That’s incredible! Great work Unc! 👏🏽

Rude!😤🦎 👈(as close to a gecko as I could find) 😁

Congratulations! That’s amazing - good news indeed! 😀

Back