Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 7 Discussion (18 May, 7:30pm)

If you were Joel, would you kiss Aleisha?

• Yes

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • Who the fuck is Aleisha?

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning McQueen

Like Sam in the hot tub, it's the day for second comings...

With three n00bs up for eviction after the house nominations, the second chance challenge will see one get a reprieve while two face the firing squad.

Also one housemate with a Karate Kid fetish gets upset when she receives as much attention from her desired one as she receives in airtime...

Not that we should ever judge people purely by appearances, but we’re talking about a BB showmance here, so superficiality is not only acceptable but vital in any discussion of Joeleisha. Aleisha thought she could attach herself, limpet-like to Joel, creating a narrative for herself, and I guess she has one, but perhaps not the one she hoped for. She was clearly punching above her weight, although Joel is no great prize, he has dead eyes like a dead shark. That flippant comment Aleisha made in the diary room about Reggie’s sight impairment speaks volumes of her character (or lack of), regardless of any audience manipulation by the edit, so I won’t be feeling sorry for her and her crocodile tears.

Oh dear, I have to go out this arvo and not sure when I'll be back... I might have to watch it later :eek:

But I do want to watch Lala implode then explode :biggrin: Imagine getting into the BB house and then whingeing about you're other HM's not making their bed!!! Get ya priorities straight woman - look where you are & with that attitude you'll be in an Uber back to Shit-ville in no time...

Lulu the swing voter - can give you some power sometimes... WILL make you a target from both side all the time :cool:

Not that we should ever judge people purely by appearances, but we’re talking about a BB showmance here, so superficiality is not only acceptable but vital in any discussion of Joeleisha. Aleisha thought she could attach herself, limpet-like to Joel, creating a narrative for herself, and I guess she has one, but perhaps not the one she hoped for. She was clearly punching above her weight, although Joel is no great prize, he has dead eyes like a dead shark. That flippant comment Aleisha made in the diary room about Reggie’s sight impairment speaks volumes of her character (or lack of), regardless of any audience manipulation by the edit, so I won’t be feeling sorry for her and her crocodile tears.
The Reggie joke, the comments to Layla when she was trying to steady herself in the challenge and some of the facials...yeh she's probably been Queen of the mean girls at some point and had it pretty easy with the fellas......Joel's no Drew!! haha....I answered no to the poll based on these facts and because it looks like, potentially, her figure comes from good diet as opposed to exercise and so not in common.......then I was like "wake up to yourself, she's young and pretty, You're single and horny" ...and I changed my answer to yes....but I'd preplan an exit strategy! (yes even if only a kiss!!)

The Reggie joke, the comments to Layla when she was trying to steady herself in the challenge and some of the facials...yeh she's probably been Queen of the mean girls at some point and had it pretty easy with the fellas......Joel's no Drew!! haha....I answered no to the poll based on these facts and because it looks like, potentially, her figure comes from good diet as opposed to exercise and so not in common.......then I was like "wake up to yourself, she's young and pretty, You're single and horny" ...and I changed my answer to yes....but I'd preplan an exit strategy! (yes even if only a kiss!!)

The best exit strategy is to pull out.

Or vote her out :p

Is this an eviction episode? I'm still a bit lost on the current episode structure.
I think so, the three nominees do a challenge and the winner is safe, then its out of the remaining 2 - one of them will be chucked out...

Why the heck don't they just follow the north American format? Be so much easier
giphy.gif

…evenin’ all… apparently… the housemates were all sleeping and were awakened by a sound that sounded like someone was pulling their finger out of a bottle… it came from the bed where Drew and Sam were but they had no bottle with them… cheers.

…we’ve had a gecko lizard running around our house inside for about 5 days now and he has made himself comfortable by either living under or in our lounge chair sofa… his favourite room seems to be the lounge room… we can’t get him out so we’ve decided to live with him lol!… he loves running around the lounge room mainly so I decided to give him a name… his name is: ‘Larry The Lounge Room Lizard’… I’ve been leaving little bits of fruit in a saucer now and then on the floor but it’s not been touched much if any at all… hopefully he’s finding other food sources elsewhere…

…its like having a mini dinosaur running around lol!… when he finally finds his way back outside (we think that he came in through the garage when the door was open)…I’m going to miss him… at the moment I have to look around on the floor everywhere to make sure that I don’t run him over with my wheelchair lol!… in the meantime I keep looking for him whenever I’m inside… “here Larry Larry Larry…. here boy”… cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back