Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 4 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

If you had the option, who would you have picked to break the nominations tie?

• Joel

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Mel from Melbourne

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Big Brother should have just put them both up.

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand, Tully is coming in so this Home and Away storyline has gone up in my books! Even so, not a fan of Sam. Drew is clueless.

Joel of course, even though he's a cutie.

But the lady (forgot her name) should have given names to the pillow sides openly. Drew was right that she was bullshitting. Lost a lot of respect in her.
I thought the deal she made with him to win the challenge was just a tactic. But o noes. FFS. Did producers deliberately put her in that position to create drama, instead of just having four HMs up?

Is Tully coming in tonight?

skIn72K.gif

I was so excited to see a Tim and Drew reunion. Bringing Tully in will do my head in but I also think it brings out a side to Tim that makes him more determined and Tim stirring Tully was always fun to watch imo. I’m totally for this Reggie/Tim duo thing. Like yes! I want Sam gone. I can’t with the girl fanning thing. Intimacy coach? Really? I’ve seen teenagers who have a better handle of their hormones than this girl. Not a popular opinion but keeping Joel will make it interesting to see the strategies that will play out. I just hope it isn’t at the expense of ridding people like Drew early on.

…evenin’ all… shit I’m glad I noticed this thread… I had no idea that Big Brother was on tonight… I thought that we had to wait until Sunday night for some reason… hmmmm!… I better start paying more attention lol!… lets hope that it’s a good show tonight eh?… cheers.

…thanks for starting the thread Lightning McQueen… I get to see another episode because of it lol!… cheers.

…I imagine that all his life people have always said to Tim… “Tim… you are a naughty naughty boy!”… he has a devilish nature lol!… I was much the same… I guess that’s why I resonate with him so much lol!… cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back