Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 3 Discussion (11 May, 7:30pm)

Which royal are you most excited to see return?

• Reggie

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • Estelle

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Dave

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Drew

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Layla

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Trevor

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Tully

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How stupid are the OG's why didn't they get together and target Joel why didn't Tim go round and tell them, this is like watching green newbies on Survivor... they got no idea

I actually think Tim is doing the "Tim" thing. He has his plan. He did talk to the newbies and talked a deal to go "Top 10". I think he might be working on the "I want this guy out, but I also need to get in good with him in case we cannot get him out" strategy. He is a master. That is how to play this game. That is good strategy. Of course, we don't see enough of the show for me/us to really confirm this theory of mine ... but that is how it looks to me based on the limited edit we do see.

Ok so I'm all for the change to do noms BUT if we don't see who votes for who we miss out on SO much of the house dynamics... It still suffers from this issue of being event-driven and we get no time to just watch people get to know each other. Taras is obviously funny and interesting but because he's not central to the 'plot' we get nothing of him. Nothing of Gabby or Mel either. Like she was nominated but I never got to see anyone talking about her...And don't get me started on Lulu, she's basically the furniture.

Ok so I'm all for the change to do noms BUT if we don't see who votes for who we miss out on SO much of the house dynamics... It still suffers from this issue of being event-driven and we get no time to just watch people get to know each other. Taras is obviously funny and interesting but because he's not central to the 'plot' we get nothing of him. Nothing of Gabby or Mel either. Like she was nominated but I never got to see anyone talking about her...And don't get me started on Lulu, she's basically the furniture.

Agree.

When Lara decided to vote with a pillow it was times like these that makes me wish Josh wasn’t evicted
Absolutely! I wish Joel had gone instead of Josh. Josh was such an interesting character and had a lot to bring to the game. He would have made the Sam-Drew fauxmance interesting too. As for Lara, for using a cushion as a scapegoat for her own sneaky vote for Mel, I hope she goes next. For soft furnishings abuse.

Between Josh's obsession with Sam, Lara voting with a pillow, Mel crying because she is allegedly nice and soon Tully entering as Drew hooks up with a girl... scripted drama series could never come close to the level of theatrics. Give this show a Logan (or whatever that Aussie award show is called!)
Is that a Logie or a Logan Greg or a Logan David?
All small, cold useless objects with no real function.

View attachment 57813
The admins need to change Estelle's 'status' too Current housemate :cool: (& hopefully it stays that way throughout the series)...
Well as there is nobody in the house at the moment even the "current" housemates are "former housemates".
TBH if I never see either Ben again it'll be too soon.
Not sure which Ben you're referring too but either way I agree.
This is channel 7 and production trying to please both sets of fans by bringing back old school nominations while still having the other format where the winner of the immunity challenge (lets call it that as its pretty much indoors survivor) has the power to put 3 people up. We still have the second chance challenge (veto) to come as well so basically this mish mash of a format is a mess
And in trying to please everyone they'll end up pleasing no one.
There is a part of me that wants to be enjoying watching this season. But I'm really not and I've caught myself looking at the time quite a bit tonight just to see how much longer until it ends so I can move onto doing something else.
BB used to be something you watch and then get on with your evening. Now it is your evening.

Tim might not have brought his skeleton onesie this year, but he’s got some great clothes to help him stand out!
Remember that beautiful jean jacket Tim had that Tahan threw over the fence?

Speaking of Tahan I see she’s a mom now and still happy with Daffid. I’ve always liked her. I checked her Instagram to see if she might come back.

Remember that beautiful jean jacket Tim had that Tahan threw over the fence?

Speaking of Tahan I see she’s a mom now and still happy with Daffid. I’ve always liked her. I checked her Instagram to see if she might come back.
Yeah I used to check in to see what Tahan had been saying over the years and I really think she would have loved to be apart of this and so is probably a bit envious of those who are in there. I think I saw her comment a few times of how she wished for an all star series so she could come back.

Saying all that it's quite possible she was asked but probably thought she had to say no due to having just had a baby.

Ch7 needs to look.at what people are reacting positively to.
Anything OG..people are loving it. New school,.people don't care

So do a 90 day old school BB with all returning players. No stupid gimmicks. Keep.your sewers, mainframes and attics to yourself. Even get some players from the UK or USA if need be. I'd say use some new school players too..but seriously...other than Danny,..
Noone worth it.

As I said, no stupid gimmicks,.make it BB1Au voting rules, Peter abbot as BB and away we go

And yes, I'd have Tim back for his fourth series

Three days in the sewer? Mainframe really was a short stay then. I wonder if they had to cut it short cos Reggie couldn't see a thing.
Unless they were all brought in at a similar time, and they just postponed showing any footage of the sewer rats alliance for a couple of episodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back