Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 17

Does anyone actually like Gronk and Sam?

• I like Gronk and Sam

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I can’t stand them and I want them both out as soon as possible

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • I like Gronk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can’t stand him and want only Gronk out as soon as possible

• I like Sam

• I can’t stand her and want only Sam out as soon as possible

• I really don’t give a shit whatever happens anymore!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I’ve given up on Survivor and watch something else

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Is Survivor still going?

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
…they are all wondering where Shay is in the jury… so obviously she is still in the game somewhere else… and therefore it’s obvious to them now that when Jordie is voted out tonight that he will be joining the game again with Shay… they are stupid… but not THAT stupid not to realise that… cheers.

They are that stupid. lol

…Sam has probably buried her idol in the sand in camp somewhere… so offering to empty the contents of her bag for all to see doesn’t worry her… she may of already told husband Gronk where she buried it so that he can have two idols if she goes… cheers.

…oh gosh!… they’ve got to vote someone else out… I wonder who it could be?… oh golly gosh!… it’s Penelope Pitstop (‘KJ’)… who woulda thunk it?… god this show is clutching at straws now… it’s fucked!… cheers.

This season was sort of not too bad until a few weeks back and then its just turned to shiesse....

How stupid are these morons... & the teaser for tomorrow nights episode.. I'm about as convinced as Team Moron is that Scampy has an idol... in that tomorrow will be any different than today...

OK everyone here's the script, we want lots of conversations about voting out the power couple, its our last chance etc etc.. then everyone vote for Mel... Then David

And Purgatory, either Shay or KJ has to win so that they are voted straight back out the following vote... Everyone got it... good - Oh & Scampy you run around and pretend that your getting voted out, but don't worry we (producers) have your back & feel free to take both idols home as you wont need them :cool:

…they are all wondering where Shay is in the jury… so obviously she is still in the game somewhere else… and therefore it’s obvious to them now that when Jordie is voted out tonight that he will be joining the game again with Shay… they are stupid… but not THAT stupid not to realise that… cheers.
Not do fast sticky. I think they are *that* dumb. Michelle was the only one ballsy enough to deal with the idol threat, snd then they all voted KJ. Like wtf?

Noone bothered to wonder where Shae was. Have they seen Survivor before?

OMG, that was painful.
How much more do we have to endure of those lying Gronks?
And the sheer stupidity of Jordan (and by association Josh & Chrissy).
"I've been told directly that both Gronks have an idol, and how it happened, but ya know, it's probably lies bro, and I'd rather take the chance of making the top 5 up against a power couple with 2 idols anyway if it's all the same to you".
And that second vote - to switch the votes to KJ rather than even attempt to flush an idol from a smug lying Gronk, is just dumb beyond belief.

…if I were one of these fuckwits that cannot even contemplate what’s going on around them on this show then my question is… how do they even exist in the normal world outside of this show?… they are as dumb as fuck… do they have carers that look after them?… collectively they all have the IQ of a bag of peanuts… erm… how can I say this?… um… they are the fucking dumbest… most stupid… moronic imbecilic dopey arsed fuckwits that actually steal oxygen from us… they should not be allowed to breed… if I was one of them I would be too embarrassed to ever show my face in public again…those half brained dumbarses… um… I’m not pleased with them let’s say… cheers.

This season is the worst. Where did they get these idiots? The Gronks deserve to win.
As much as I hate them, they absolutely deserve to win.
They will forever be remembered as Australian tv's biggest biggest arsehole couple, but they'll be rich arseholes, and one day baby Gronk will be laughing at the footage as they tell them "this is why you're rich".

Chrissy would have to be one of the dumbest players ever.
What does she think is going to happen to her when all that's left is her and two blood couples?
Does she think there is any possible scenario where the Gronks, Josh or Jordan would save her instead of their partner?

…if I were one of these fuckwits that cannot even contemplate what’s going on around them on this show then my question is… how do they even exist in the normal world outside of this show?… they are as dumb as fuck… do they have carers that look after them?… collectively they all have the IQ of a bag of peanuts… erm… how can I say this?… um… they are the fucking dumbest… most stupid… moronic imbecilic dopey arsed fuckwits that actually steal oxygen from us… they should not be allowed to breed… if I was one of them I would be too embarrassed to ever show my face in public again…those half brained dumbarses… um… I’m not pleased with them let’s say… cheers.

What are you getting at.

You hide your true thoughts really well.

As much as I hate them, they absolutely deserve to win.
They will forever be remembered as Australian tv's biggest biggest arsehole couple, but they'll be rich arseholes, and one day baby Gronk will be laughing at the footage as they tell them "this is why you're rich".

Oh please, someone from Nigeria will rip them off.

And they will be interviewed by Tracy Grimshaw from ACA.

They're so scared to move an inch from the comfort of the bottom, it's weird. Ooh, Big Mark might get mad at me! KJ I understand the least playing like this. Two opportunities to flush an idol or boot an idol holder out. They could have got both of those threats to win out in that episode (and then left them smouldering on Purgatory, with Shay beating them and returning, ha). This was the time for Juicy's move, he said the ep before... Too little, too late. I was so hoping Sam was forced to play her idol and prove Jordie was telling the truth. The fact they think idols don't exist, ARGH!

They're so scared to move an inch from the comfort of the bottom, it's weird. Ooh, Big Mark might get mad at me! KJ I understand the least playing like this. Two opportunities to flush an idol or boot an idol holder out. They could have got both of those threats to win out in that episode (and then left them smouldering on Purgatory, with Shay beating them and returning, ha). This was the time for Juicy's move, he said the ep before... Too little, too late. I was so hoping Sam was forced to play her idol and prove Jordie was telling the truth. The fact they think idols don't exist, ARGH!
It is getting very boring but at least we got a few sentences from Jordan. Up until now I can't remember hearing more than a few words from him and Josh is not far behind. Don't under estimate David, he got nearly all the votes at one time and pulled an idol and I haven't seen his name written down since. Unlike most of the people on this forum, I hope Mark or Sam win. As to the stolen idol, Jesse had the opportunity to play it and didn't. I wonder if Sam would have handed it over had he done so.

What happened to Davids BIG move last night???? 2 shows ago he told Jordie he couldn't vote his way that night because he has a plan and it was a BIG move....

The other thing that pissed me off last night was that the morons didn't take Spamy to task about opening her bag after the vote.. I mean these dipshits deserve to lose..

I'm so glad Kahn got $60K & Jordie won the car - at least some small tiny glimmer of fleeting entertainment for this season ...

So I think after Shay didn't make an appearance as a jury member at TC (and bearing in mind we see a very heavily trimmed down version of 1-2 hour TCs) maybe they didn't move against Gronk because they figured out what was going on, and suspected he'd probably win his way back into the game anyway, along with his idol.

Back