Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 13

I had guessed Khanh was going to be the merge boot for a while now so I almost not even surprised. Sam should have told him to play the idol, would have caused a fun scene back at camp. Mark is going to win this very easily. Jordie I think will continually discuss how threatening Mark is and decide to vote him out only to realise he's gone all the way to final 3 with him and it's too late. More Jordan please.

Ugh, poor Khanh.

I'm glad the Gronks are fighting (more glad that Sam is standing up for herself - she is not as bad as her husband who really does come across as a dick - but Mrs should have tipped K off that he really needed to play his idol (and could have denied it to everyone else).
💯 it’s beyond belief that she didn’t think to do so. After all that…… Mel going home would have been fine for the show.

About time Khanh went - such an arrogance about him which I didn't like. On the jury though so is there an 11 person jury this year, or are they going for 10 with a three person final. IIRC they were going to do a three person final last year but changed their plans due to a withdrawal. Personally prefer two with a jury of no more than 9. Part of the tactics in the early stage of merge should be getting rid of people who won't vote for you before the jury starts to form, so by starting the jury straight away we're denied that element.

As for Sam and Gronk - the producers really seem to think they're kind of the Romeo & Juliet of Australian Survivor, some big stars that everybody loved and everybody really wants to see a new season built around when in reality nobody even remembers them from the first time round. Individually they were tolerable but together they're uck! Will be nice for their kid watching at home to see his mum basically say Survivor is more important to them.

About time Khanh went - such an arrogance about him which I didn't like. On the jury though so is there an 11 person jury this year, or are they going for 10 with a three person final. IIRC they were going to do a three person final last year but changed their plans due to a withdrawal. Personally prefer two with a jury of no more than 9. Part of the tactics in the early stage of merge should be getting rid of people who won't vote for you before the jury starts to form, so by starting the jury straight away we're denied that element.
I think with the series being shortened one day we can safely guess it's a final 3 with 10 jurors just like modern US seasons have been doing. I think they've wanted a final 3 since all stars but both seasons since have had people leave unexpectedly. There was probably an elimination planned for when Nina went but a last minute kidnap twist allowed for the schedule to continue as normal.

Personally I prefer a final tribal of 3 finalists as it stops the jury from voting for a winner just to spite the Runner-Up.

Back