Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 14

Kaz

Awesome site donor
I think Mark & Sam are really playing the game.

Having their 'own' alliances while picking them off one at a time.

Think Mel will go tonight.

They are playing a good game, and are both positioned for easy top three if no one thinks to take them out.

It's just a shame I can't appreciate it because they give me the heebeegeebees, and I feel I need to wash my hands even just thinking about their smug faces.

They are playing a good game, and are both positioned for easy top three if no one thinks to take them out.

It's just a shame I can't appreciate it because they give me the heebeegeebees, and I feel I need to wash my hands even just thinking about their smug faces.
They definitely are playing the best game. Probably the most dominant since David. They have almost everyone under their control. It the season continues like this, they'll probably have played the most dominant game so far. It's a shame that the others arent getting as much content.

“I didn’t say anything about no agency”

Technically true. He just said she needed to do exactly what he wanted her to do regardless of her gameplay or relationships.

🙄🙄🙄

…haha!… Shay (who most hate and are trying to get rid off) won immunity lol!… now that my Khahn has gone… Shay is who I’m now barracking for lol!… cheers.

Back