Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 10 Discussion (22 November, 7:30pm)

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters
If you live in Australia, you don't need a VPN. Only season 9 (this years season) has been uploaded to 7+.
Thank you. I need a VPN for watching French TV, but I never know which one is the best. I hate choices and also I am always so scared to introduce virus on my computer. If it is free I feel they are giving it to me for other reasons.

Thank you. I need a VPN for watching French TV, but I never know which one is the best. I hate choices and also I am always so scared to introduce virus on my computer. If it is free I feel they are giving it to me for other reasons.
If you're looking for a paid one for French TV, google up coupon codes for 50% off etc, before signing up to one. Most of them offer a money back trial, so you can assess them for up to a month. Torguard costs me $US25/year. Anyway give them a go for your French needs if you want. Coupon code was TGLifetime50 and no I'm not getting paid for this.

If you're looking for a paid one for French TV, google up coupon codes for 50% off etc, before signing up to one. Most of them offer a money back trial, so you can assess them for up to a month. Torguard costs me $US25/year. Anyway give them a go for your French needs if you want. Coupon code was TGLifetime50 and no I'm not getting paid for this.
Thank you so much

Back