Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 FINALE - Episode 11 Discussion (23 November, 7:30pm)

Season verdict - meh or mixed?

• BB VIP

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • BB RIP

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters
Luke is a champion he played the game well and I think (hopefully) taught future housemates in this format his to play the game.

I didn’t know Ellie before this, I came to really like her. Haven’t always liked her game moves but appreciate her personality.

I knew Josh from social media. I like how open he is about his mental health and anxiety struggles. I have enjoyed watching him play this game. He has done really well.

I’m happy with anyone to win tonight!

I'd prefer Ellie or Luke to win. Either way it's good to know Luke was paid a five figure sum to take part even if he doesn't win money for his charity.
Would he have had to do 2 weeks quarantine coming to Sydney when this was filmed? Would have had to quarantine going back to Perth. So potentially 4 weeks quarantine. And 3 weeks in the house. Hope it’s lots more than 10,000 for 7 weeks haha

Good work editors. They added audio of Josh saying "this guy is the best!" about Ellie's partner, but they cut it too early and he said "this guy is the bes".

Caitlyn was prob hoping to be a special person at her kids weddings. She might front up.

I'm glad Josh won that challenge with the balls rolling down the slides even though Luke was cheating.

Back