Skip to main content

Episode BBVIP 2021 - Episode 1 Discussion (1 November, 7:30pm) - 12 "VIPs" enter

Are you looking forward to BB VIP?

• Yes, it will be amazing!

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • No, It will be awful!

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Maybe, It will be mixed!

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
oh noes they not gonna pull this shredder business twice in a row are they. .... ah no just Garbage truck this time

What a crappy hotel. Lift breaks down, bedroom is like a backpackers hostel and the food ends up in the tip. I hope Omarosa leaves a filthy review on TripAdvisor

Will Caitlyn wear Kim's fragrance?

9DpbV3g.png

Last edited:
I still wanna know what the point of turning off the heating and locking the bedroom was. I bet they were wanting people to flip out and bitch and moan, but no one did so they had to cut it for the most part.

I just realised, they didn't even bother to tell us what charities they're playing for during their short intros. Dunno how they're going to be able to do it later, unless its some production-created conversation where they all talk about the topic.

Yes, this is as it used to be, getting to know them before throwing them into a challenge and evicting someone on the first night ... then, we've still got another hour ... And BB just announced it as i was typing!🙄

Back