Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP 2021: Promos, Trailers & Teasers

…obviously this is what you’re talking about… “the immense size of Jenner’s ego is going to make me hate him soooooooo much!”… well… I have only ever known Jenner as Bruce Jenner… the male Gold medal Olympic medalist… I’ve never seen Jenner in the Kardashians because I refuse to watch shit like that… I’ve never seen a show with Jenner on it as a ‘woman’ so to me Jenner is still that male Olympic Gold medallist to this day… when I see Jenner as a ‘woman’ I am most probably going to accept Jenner as a ‘woman’ from that point onwards… even so… Jenner always had a big self opinionated overbearing ego as a man so Jenners probably just going to be a mega diva self opinionated bitch as a ‘woman’ anyway… but until I see Jenner as a ‘woman’ Jenner is still a ‘man’ to me… that’s the trouble with us oldies… we have to see it to believe it 90% of the time… cheers.
Sticky, get with the times. It's disrespectful to refer to a trans person except by the gender they identify as. It's not about you. It's just rude.

I'll be watching this forum to not only see how many people are watching the show, but more importantly the poll question on the daily thread which will help me feel how mixed I am about this series.
just heearing bb's voice reminds me how much fun & full of cheeky banter is this forum (when I first found thee last may lol)

Sticky, get with the times. It's disrespectful to refer to a trans person except by the gender they identify as. It's not about you. It's just rude.
…fair enough call my friend… i’m sure that it will all change when I actually see Jenner as a woman tomorrow night onwards… I have no problem with trans genders at all… one of our grandsons is a trans gender and we accept her as a female because we have seen her as a female… she feels so comfortable within herself… so be it… we’re happy for her… once I see Jenner as a woman for myself I’m likely to accept that too… maybe I’m just set in my ways but that’s just me I guess?… cheers.

Adding “Luke Toki being on a reality show with Omarosa” to the list of things I never would have expected to see

In addition to the 2nd episode being extended to 1 hour 50, The 3rd episode has now also been extended to 1 hour 40. That is way too long to follow 3 x a week for us diehard BB fans let alone the general public. If this rates higher than 500k after 1-2 episodes I will be surprised.

OK - in order for threads to not get derailed and as I'd like to think this is a tolerarant place with no room for bigotry let's have a zero tolerance approach on the childish trans naming and gender issues please.

Using peoples gender at birth or previous names to refer to people you clearly don't like is clearly being done so in a transphobic manner, whatever the excuses. I've no time for that.

(NOTE: I've not deleted the posts as I think it's important for people to see the sort of behaviour that won't be tolerated and will result in a one month ban)

Last edited:
…fair enough call my friend… i’m sure that it will all change when I actually see Jenner as a woman tomorrow night onwards… I have no problem with trans genders at all… one of our grandsons is a trans gender and we accept her as a female because we have seen her as a female… she feels so comfortable within herself… so be it… we’re happy for her… once I see Jenner as a woman for myself I’m likely to accept that too… maybe I’m just set in my ways but that’s just me I guess?… cheers.

That’s awesome about your grandchild and I’m so glad to hear you have all embraced and welcomed her. But honestly, it’s not that difficult to just say she and her and use the correct name. Sometimes people will accidentally get this wrong and it can be an adjustment, but if one’s language is accepting and they appear to be trying then it’s ok. But flat out refusing is disrespectful and rude.

A shame that Caitlyn is rather unlikeable, she could get really do wonders for the trans community. But she has already done a huge amount.

Always think it is rather disgusting to pay celebrities significant more than the money they're competing for on behalf of charity for shows such as this. Of course the genuinely charitable would donate their fee as well, but with $100k on the line to win Caitlyn reportedly got paid $500k for a week, Omarosa $450k and Thomas $200k. The Aussies generally got five figure deals.

OK - in order for threads to not get derailed and as I'd like to think this is a tolerarant place with no room for bigotry let's have a zero tolerance approach on the childish trans naming and gender issues please.

Using peoples gender at birth or previous names to refer to people you clearly don't like is clearly being done so in a transphobic manner, whatever the excuses. I've no time for that.

(NOTE: I've not deleted the posts as I think it's important for people to see the sort of behaviour that won't be tolerated and will result in a one month ban)
…hey all… well… I’m back from a (well deserved?) one month ban dealt out by Brekkie and now I’m going to have my final say on this matter… so here goes…

1)… having been a moderator on 3 various forums myself before now I know the importance of keeping control of a thread before it gets out of hand… therefore I have absolutely no problem or ill will towards Brekkie for imposing the one month ban on me if he felt that he needed to do it… he was just doing his job… so no problem my friend…

2)… I never meant any intended insults towards Caitlyn Jenner whatsoever (Danny was going to be my main intended target even though I said Caitlyn was going to be at one time but I changed my mind) and certainly didn’t use calling her a ‘him’ (which I also called her in previous posts too sadly) as a cheap shot at her femininity… I have not (and never will) have any problem whatsoever with any persons sexual orientation or inclination or whatever anytime ever… I am quite comfortable being around such people… in fact… I embrace their orientations whatever they are… (I am a tad bit pissed off if people would think that I would be petty enough to call her a ‘him’ just for a cheap insult to be honest)…

3)…I had never heard of ‘deadnaming’ before Columbo posted up a link to it so please pardon my ignorance of such a thing… if I had known about it then maybe I would have picked up my mistakes???… (thanks for enlightening me Columbo my friend)…

4)… obviously (as I’ve stated before) I was thinking of Caitlyn in her former masculine form of Bruce Jenner (the male Olympian) as I wrote the posts so I called her ‘him’ as a subconscious thought methinks … no malevolence intended… I know this because I usually read my posts 3 times before I publish it… I read it 3 times and never picked up on it… so obviously it was a subconscious mistake on my part… (boy I sure realised THAT pretty quickly didn’t I?)….

5)… when any of us on the other 3 forums (where I used to be a moderator) used to ban someone for a while we used to pm them on the quiet suggesting to them that maybe they should take a break from the forums for a bit longer via a self imposed ban to get away and get their thoughts together again and come back later more ‘refreshed’ again… therefore… I’m going to take some of my own advice and take a prolonged break myself… how long?… no idea whatsoever… but I will no doubt eventually be back at some time or other I guess?…

6)… not to sound overly dramatic… but if this post incurs me a permanent ban for any sort of reason I’d just like to say to all my friends on here (you know who you are lol!) while I can… thanks for all the fun and great times posting with me and keep on having fun… it’s been such a great run on such a great website… now… I bid thee all a very fond farewell… (until next time anyway)… lol!… cheers.

…hey all… well… I’m back from a (well deserved?) one month ban dealt out by Brekkie and now I’m going to have my final say on this matter… so here goes…

1)… having been a moderator on 3 various forums myself before now I know the importance of keeping control of a thread before it gets out of hand… therefore I have absolutely no problem or ill will towards Brekkie for imposing the one month ban on me if he felt that he needed to do it… he was just doing his job… so no problem my friend…

2)… I never meant any intended insults towards Caitlyn Jenner whatsoever (Danny was going to be my main intended target even though I said Caitlyn was going to be at one time but I changed my mind) and certainly didn’t use calling her a ‘him’ (which I also called her in previous posts too sadly) as a cheap shot at her femininity… I have not (and never will) have any problem whatsoever with any persons sexual orientation or inclination or whatever anytime ever… I am quite comfortable being around such people… in fact… I embrace their orientations whatever they are… (I am a tad bit pissed off if people would think that I would be petty enough to call her a ‘him’ just for a cheap insult to be honest)…

3)…I had never heard of ‘deadnaming’ before Columbo posted up a link to it so please pardon my ignorance of such a thing… if I had known about it then maybe I would have picked up my mistakes???… (thanks for enlightening me Columbo my friend)…

4)… obviously (as I’ve stated before) I was thinking of Caitlyn in her former masculine form of Bruce Jenner (the male Olympian) as I wrote the posts so I called her ‘him’ as a subconscious thought methinks … no malevolence intended… I know this because I usually read my posts 3 times before I publish it… I read it 3 times and never picked up on it… so obviously it was a subconscious mistake on my part… (boy I sure realised THAT pretty quickly didn’t I?)….

5)… when any of us on the other 3 forums (where I used to be a moderator) used to ban someone for a while we used to pm them on the quiet suggesting to them that maybe they should take a break from the forums for a bit longer via a self imposed ban to get away and get their thoughts together again and come back later more ‘refreshed’ again… therefore… I’m going to take some of my own advice and take a prolonged break myself… how long?… no idea whatsoever… but I will no doubt eventually be back at some time or other I guess?…

6)… not to sound overly dramatic… but if this post incurs me a permanent ban for any sort of reason I’d just like to say to all my friends on here (you know who you are lol!) while I can… thanks for all the fun and great times posting with me and keep on having fun… it’s been such a great run on such a great website… now… I bid thee all a very fond farewell… (until next time anyway)… lol!… cheers.
Any forum that I’ve been a part of you generally air grievances with the moderation team in private.

Your post could have easily been a few simple statements addressing us regular folk, saving the remainder of your long winded rant for a DM.

Back