Skip to main content

The Masked Singer AU 2021

Vampire is undoubtedly Anastacia.

Pavlova was very good, as is Mahalia Barnes, but how was anyone supposed to guess that? There should have been more clues linking her to her dad, and the Tin Lids.

Vampire is undoubtedly Anastacia.

Pavlova was very good, as is Mahalia Barnes, but how was anyone supposed to guess that? There should have been more clues linking her to her dad, and the Tin Lids.

I really don't get how Mullet didn't get eliminated. He was clearly the worst out of the 4.

Nice voice, clearest I have heard her sing
And now I get why she doesn’t do better commercially, could be anyone, great range but not distinguishable
I could never pick her voice from a crowd, thought @Fuzz had it with Gale guess

And I don’t guess or even care who they are much, I just watch for splendid performances and production
And I like Osher and Danni
Do you notice they don’t let the shitty singers perform as long, much shorter versions

Nice voice, clearest I have heard her sing
And now I get why she doesn’t do better commercially, could be anyone, great range but not distinguishable
I could never pick her voice from a crowd, thought @Fuzz had it with Gale guess

And I don’t guess or even care .who they are much, I just watch for splendid performances and production
And I like Osher and Danni
Do you notice they don’t let the shitty singers perform as long, much shorter versions

OH really? I can't stand Osher and Dannii's screaming / high pitched voices hahahahah

I absolutely LOVE Urzila - she's definitely not their to make correct guesses. Just comic relief!

RE short versions - definitely the case for Mullet hahaha

I wonder who the mystery special guest Masked Celeb is? Better be a good one if it’s one night only!!

Reactions: kxk
LOL at Kyle Sandilands.
Funny how the person in the costume once he was eliminated was a LOT fatter than the one who originally performed.

Macy Gray was a good catch for the show, a proper star.

I knew it was Macy Gray very early on. That voice is unmistakable.

I don’t entirely blame Jackie for not guessing Kyle. He normally hates these shows AND the clues are soooo bloody obscure!!

How did they not guess it was Kyle.

You could tell it was him.

Back