Skip to main content

AFL 2020

Its about the context of each free not the raw number. We are a diciplined side.
We are not even near the top for most frees received..
We are at the top for most frees not given away.
An insight for you.

Yeah. Equal third this season for most frees given away. Three others teams above you.

You are right about being the top for frees not given away though. It is interesting.

Gettin nervous.
Every man and his dog (lol) has tipped Melbourne. All the "experts" too.
Hope this burden of expectation doesnt affect Melbourne. Lots of expectation for them.
Love being the underdog.

Gettin nervous.
Every man and his dog (lol) has tipped Melbourne. All the "experts" too.
Hope this burden of expectation doesnt affect Melbourne. Lots of expectation for them.
Love being the underdog.

I tipped Bulldogs by 20.

Should be a good game. Ill be heartbroken if we lose but wouldnt begrudge Melbourne the drought breaker. It felt so good in 2016.
Still. I would love another.

Should be a good game. Ill be heartbroken if we lose but wouldnt begrudge Melbourne the drought breaker. It felt so good in 2016.
Still. I would love another.

Hmm. I’d be disappointed and heartbroken coming second. 😂

Kind of agree but I was thinking more of their long suffering fans. Big weight to carry. Everyone saying its their flag to lose.

I could care less about their long suffering fans. Win deservingly or there is no respect for me there. 😂

I could care less about their long suffering fans. Win deservingly or there is no respect for me there. 😂
giphy.gif

LOL

LOL. Good one.
Hoping Melbourne gets destroyed then posts Marshmellow petracca gif.
You must be betting each way on this result.
Im just hoping for a good game and a doggies win of course.

LOL. Good one.
Hoping Melbourne gets destroyed then posts Marshmellow petracca gif.
You must be betting each way on this result.
Im just hoping for a good game and a doggies win of course.

All I want from the game tomorrow is for Matt Stevic to pay a lot of free kicks to the Bulldogs for no reason like he usually does and for the crowd to boooooo. Terrible umpire.

Back