Skip to main content

FINALE TIPPING: Two polls in one...

PICK TWO TIPS (one for Immunity and one for Season):

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Getting in early so you can tip on this before the show starts. This will close at around 6pm AEST Sunday so you need to vote by then.

No bragging rights if you vote incorrectly by picking two from one section. This vote is public and I will publicly berate you if you don't follow my instructions.

Immunity Hayley. Will be a bit of a shock if it’s not her.
And optimistically I voted George for the win. He has played strategically, always made himself the centre of the narrative, been not just part of but instrumental in most of the big blindsides and big moves this season. Loyal to Cara to (almost) the end. A fantastic albeit chaotic player who was fantastic to watch. Hayley would be my second choice.

Last edited:
I think if either of the girls wins immunity (and one of them definitely should) they would take the other with them because neither would want George taking the floor and potentially snatching the title with his epic filibuster, which is a shame, because I'd love to hear what George would have to say. I think the producers have very heavy-handedly kept him in the game thus far, and I'm predicting they'll still have a hand in the finale, so I'm predicting Hayley to win and George runner up.

I think if either of the girls wins immunity (and one of them definitely should) they would take the other with them because neither would want George taking the floor and potentially snatching the title with his epic filibuster, which is a shame, because I'd love to hear what George would have to say. I think the producers have very heavy-handedly kept him in the game thus far, and I'm predicting they'll still have a hand in the finale, so I'm predicting Hayley to win and George runner up.

There is no way either Hayley or George wants to take Flick to the final with the majority of the jury being brawn.

Is someone going to start the finale thread? Have an idea for the final poll?

Feel free to start the thread, otherwise leave your poll suggestion here. Otherwise it might be "who has the best facial hair?".

Is someone going to start the finale thread? Have an idea for the final poll?

Feel free to start the thread, otherwise leave your poll suggestion here. Otherwise it might be "who has the best facial hair?".
Poll.. Who will win Survivor :)

Back