Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 19 Discussion

Will King George survive?

• Total voters
I couldn't work out who voted for Flick! Andrew, wtf! If Wai had changed her mind again and gone for George, he would have caused his own vote out.
Exactly!
If Wai had flipped again and Andrew voted optimistically, George would be gone.
If Wait didn't budge, at least Andrew would have gone out swinging rather than conceding defeat.

Have we even had any tribal councils since merge without a twist? So often we get an enjoyable episode with interesting game play for it all to go out the window with the producers latest attempts to fix the game at the last minute.

I'm guessing these "Save Scrolls" will remain in play for at least two more tribals as they need the non-elimination episode, so no doubt they'll put the ones out with the safety scroll in them when George is finally eliminated. Which is a shame as I'm actually all for an all female final 5 with a fairly diverse range of female players.

Have we even had any tribal councils since merge without a twist? So often we get an enjoyable episode with interesting game play for it all to go out the window with the producers latest attempts to fix the game at the last minute.

I'm guessing these "Save Scrolls" will remain in play for at least two more tribals as they need the non-elimination episode, so no doubt they'll put the ones out with the safety scroll in them when George is finally eliminated. Which is a shame as I'm actually all for an all female final 5 with a fairly diverse range of female players.
The scrolls were there in case it was George who was eliminated, there's no doubt.
Perhaps they find Wai as hard to predict as everyone else, because they wouldn't have wasted a save on Andrew.

I don't particularly enjoy battle of the sexes seasons, or players who refuse to work with people based on gender (or popularity, or age - as Melore was inferring about about Team Smug, the self-proclaimed hotties). That happens more in the US version though.

Obviously I want George to win. If Cara is there with him that's a good thing, though I don't think she could win against him unless she gets something in her resume before then (such as orchestrating his downfall - but I don't predict that happening as it's not the game either of them are playing with each other, and I think morals do actually mean something to these two).
If George goes soon, I'll switch to team Hayley. Probably the toughest competitor this season.

Did anyone see Emmett's interview on the Project? Made me remember why I couldn't stand him at the start. Ha!
I did see that & oh, wasn't he woeful :rolleyes:
His mindset was I'm here to plug my business and he is so painful to watch... he thinks he is so funny, but he just comes across as stupid and extremely annoying...

Link for that? One that is not on 10play, please.

Anyone should take Wai to the end, if tonight's ep was Wai's big move.

I was thinking exactly this. Don't they still need an additional non-elimination ep since whatsername was medically removed? When there was no "save" scroll, I was actually stunned. Still, not upset to see Andrew leave.

Well done to @D Space and *me* for correctly tipping in the poll. šŸ˜
I have a feeling the save scrolls will be available until the actual save is discovered, to fill up that episode quota.
They gave too much of a background on those scrolls for it to only be used once I reckon..

Obviously I want George to win. If Cara is there with him that's a good thing, though I don't think she could win against him unless she gets something in her resume before then (such as orchestrating his downfall - but I don't predict that happening as it's not the game either of them are playing with each other, and I think morals do actually mean something to these two).

If George goes soon, I'll switch to team Hayley. Probably the toughest competitor this season.
George is certainly doing nothing to make politicians any more likeable. He's as slimey as their reputation, and therefore even though I appreciate his gameplay and strategy, I don't respect it. He's just more proof that how even at a low local level politicians are generally not to be trusted.

I think Cara probably needs to break free of him now as even though his jury management isn't winning him any votes should the two make the final then Cara isn't winning against George. Frankly though can't see either winning the final immunity challenge but if they were the other two in a final three scenario there is a very strong likelihood George would be able to win over the immunity winner to get that second place in the final too.

As for non-elimination episodes - as they like idols so much I wouldn't be against an Immunity Idol style item that just nullified all the votes - that seems like a fairer way to have a tribal council with no elimination.

I suspect Cara would be willing to get herself booted in order to save George, just like when she was voted out in an earlier episode. Cara beats nobody out of the current contestants, she has little to present and has survived in Georges coat tails.

Link for that? One that is not on 10play, please.

Anyone should take Wai to the end, if tonight's ep was Wai's big move.

I was thinking exactly this. Don't they still need an additional non-elimination ep since whatsername was medically removed? When there was no "save" scroll, I was actually stunned. Still, not upset to see Andrew leave.

Well done to @D Space and *me* for correctly tipping in the poll. šŸ˜

Yes there will be a non elimination ep sometime this week as George confirmed last night that its a final 2 again this year.

Back