Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Hi there Kingston your last music clip posted here has been blocked from viewing here in Australia.

I was watching this music video clip here by Elton John and I spotted an old car in the clip which I knew straight away looked like an old Australian Ford Falcon from the 1970's. I then thought they must have had a few of them cars over there in England thinking that Elton John's music video was filmed over there back then. Nope it seems that this music video clip was filmed at a location called "Rushcutters Bay" in Sydney, Australia. Well that explains the old Australian Ford XB Falcon in the background on this video clip! lol!

Hi there Kingston your last music clip posted here has been blocked from viewing here in Australia.

I was watching this music video clip here by Elton John and I spotted an old car in the clip which I knew straight away looked like an old Australian Ford Falcon from the 1970's. I then thought they must have had a few of them cars over there in England thinking that Elton John's music video was filmed over there back then. Nope it seems that this music video clip was filmed at a location called "Rushcutters Bay" in Sydney, Australia. Well that explains the old Australian Ford XB Falcon in the background on this video clip! lol!

Not sure why it’s always Robyn 💁🏼‍♂️

Back