Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 12 Discussion

You can only save one show. Which would you keep?

• Total voters
…well… I completely enjoyed tonight’s episode… great result too… now to get Emmet out lol!… again… thanks for the Speccy Award everyone… as I said…. I’m really chuffed!… thankyou all!… as Sally Field said at the Academy Awards… “you love me!… you really really love me!”… lol!… and with that… I bid thee all goodnight folks… have a great night’s sleep… cheers.

…well… I completely enjoyed tonight’s episode… great result too… now to get Emmet out lol!… again… thanks for the Speccy Award everyone… as I said…. I’m really chuffed!… thankyou all!… as Sally Field said at the Academy Awards… “you love me!… you really really love me!”… lol!… and with that… I bid thee all goodnight folks… have a great night’s sleep… cheers.
Where are the awards?
(Out of curiosity)

Oh, that was so good. It would have been nicer to see him play an idol and have Dani go, I think. I thought he'd have clued in when Baden was being so loud, informing George and Cara, that he was at least in some danger. Took it well. Grand to have the opening credits and music again, too.

Oh, that was so good. It would have been nicer to see him play an idol and have Dani go, I think. I thought he'd have clued in when Baden was being so loud, informing George and Cara, that he was at least in some danger. Took it well.
Absolutely agree with all of this.

And also. I, couldn't manage to get a grab of him doing his side eye, so this will have to suffice:

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh, Simon!
I thought, surely with all your showboating about blindsides you realise it's about YOU, and surely you'll play one of your idols.
But no. Hot but dumb as a box of hammers.

Pity it wasn't Dani though. Boo! Hiss! Öne of you *********ers voted for me".

Back