Skip to main content

Beauty And The Geek Australia 2021

This is so good. I already know so much more about the twenty contestants and feel emotionally invested in so many of them, after this first episode, than I do after slogging through the last however many of Farmer.

Couldn't agree more Melore. I'm really struggling with Farmer too I guess because I don't find any of them engaging but after one night I'm interested by quite a few on this show. It helps that you can tell them apart too 🤣

I haven't even started watching this yet due to Masterchef and Farmer. Three in one night is too much.
I'm beginning to feel I made the wrong choice though and it's Farmer I should have put on the 'watch it one day' backburner.

I haven't even started watching this yet due to Masterchef and Farmer. Three in one night is too much.
I'm beginning to feel I made the wrong choice though and it's Farmer I should have put on the 'watch it one day' backburner.
Tell me about it...just as well I have a good concealer haha! Even worse I don't even start watching any of them until after 9.00 pm.
Farmer has been relegated to number three on my list now. If I fall asleep I probably wont miss much.

Loved the photoshoot last night and 'Book Week'.

Finally watched the first episode.
It's fun, more so than Farmer.
And it's nice to have bogan Sophie back.

I LOVE Sophie! And I think most of these people are all so lovable in their own different ways. Aira is hilarious with her naivete...as are some of the other Beauties.

I also love that they teach each other things.Good for growth for all of them.

Havent seen the show but soph has always struck me as pretty down to earth.
Type of woman who would have no qualms about having a first date at bunnings

Agreeeeee so much!!

Megs - watch beauty & the geek on catch up, way less adds.

I was crying when sweaty-balding-maths-guy was tearing up when his original beauty said she missed him. I Love this show for the kindness & compassion each contestant seems to show each other.
I loved the first ep tonight. There's an innocence that I enjoy about this show. Looking forward to seeing how they progress.

Agreeeeee so much!!

Megs - watch beauty & the geek on catch up, way less adds.

I was crying when sweaty-balding-maths-guy was tearing up when his original beauty said she missed him. I Love this show for the kindness & compassion each contestant seems to show each other.
Hey Coops!
I'm all caught up on Geek now, and you're right, it gives you the FEELS more than an entire season of Farmer.

The infomercial shoot last night was so funny. Couple of pearlers:

Jackson: 'I'm more famous than he is at this point'

Blonde Beauty on the foot spa: 'Pedi gives you heady' Hahaha!

Sorry to see that couple go...they were fun (as all of them are).

The infomercial shoot last night was so funny. Couple of pearlers:

Jackson: 'I'm more famous than he is at this point'

Blonde Beauty on the foot spa: 'Pedi gives you heady' Hahaha!

Sorry to see that couple go...they were fun (as all of them are).
Haha, I just watched that episode and came here to comment on the 'heady'.
She didn't seem to realise her faux pas though.

Anyone notice how the ladies on this show, even though they are often supposed to be portraying a stereotyped 'dumb' beauty, are actually much nicer than any of the girls on The Bachelor, Farmer Wants A Wife, Love Island etc?

Not the couple I would have brought back, but as they said they probably needed it most.

Anyone notice how the ladies on this show, even though they are often supposed to be portraying a stereotyped 'dumb' beauty, are actually much nicer than any of the girls on The Bachelor, Farmer Wants A Wife, Love Island etc?
I thought I may have been imagining it because I seem to like them all (but I have to admit that I haven't watched the last few eps yet) and I only usually like a very select few on other 'dating' type shows if any at all.

Back