Skip to main content

2021 Speccy Awards šŸ†

Yep. Well done all winners. Shame I wasnt involved this year and as such felt i couldnt vote with any knowledge.
Shocked there was no sexual tension award. Guess mads and me have to carry that banner for another year.

The votes for the 2021 Speccy Awards are in and counted.

šŸ† THE WINNERS ARE...

Member of the Year
@bleachy_dude - It's positively shocking that it's taken this long for you to win!

Thread of the Year
Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 by @stat man - Your powers of foresight may have dimmed just a bit.

Speculator Memorial Award
@the Theorist - That we're still here and you're not... Oh BB how far you've fallen.

Award for Best Newcomer
@BBpenguin88 - You evaded the border closures and aren't going home any time soon.

Award for Most Respected Member
@Mr Stickyfingers - How could we not respect our BBBA elder.

Award for Most Loyal Supporter
@bleachy_dude - You're loyal to the HMs, loyal to BB, and loyal to BBBA. You're so damn loyal!

Award for Most Fickle Supporter
@Columbo - You're that fast paced ever changing Goldie life.

Award for Quickest Wit
@MADONNA - Sustained by the blood of virgins you've survived another year and earned another crown.

Award for Creative Excellence
@KTOM - There has to be an upside to working for channel 7... GIFs!

Award for Insightful Commentary
@Kingston - I'm not convinced people weren't voting for the biscuit.

Award for Outstanding Trolling
@Columbo - Talk about a close one!

Staff Appreciation Award
@Brekkie - I'm beginning to think this race is rigged.

clapping-crowd-applause.gif

Congratulations to all our deserving winners!

And thanks for participating! Full votes can be found here.​
šŸ˜˜

Trolls arenā€™t self aware are they? :p

I always think of trolls being very self aware. They take the controversial side to try and stir up trouble among other posters. I don't do that. I may be opinionated, but it's opinions I believe in.

I always think of trolls being very self aware. They take the controversial side to try and stir up trouble among other posters. I don't do that. I may be opinionated, but it's opinions I believe in.
Thatā€™s obvious trolling. You on the other hand play in the seedy underbelly either feeding the obvious drama or contributing in ways that donā€™t get you caught/help you avoid the spotlight.

When the drama with Rob from TVBB happened I know you were one of the people sending him private messages ā€œwarningā€ him about me and encouraging him to continue to throw more logs on the fire.

You also continued to encourage a poster on the autism spectrum who went on an insane number of long winded rants on the forums to continue posting.

Youā€™re notorious for dragging the majority of conversations on the forum off-topic.

One of the biggest trolls of the last decade on this forum was clearly youā€™re bestie and you participated in stalking a member who has since left the forums on other social media.

I know at least one other member who left the forum because of what they called the ā€œReepbot showā€.

If thatā€™s not non-obvious trolling I donā€™t know what isā€¦.

Last edited:
God, an award and that's on top of first dibs on any million dollar trust fund of Nigerian Princesses or Hot Russian Girls looking for love that get caught in the spam filter as well.
giphy.gif

Š·Š°ŠæрŠµŃ‚Šøть

ā€¦Iā€™d like to thank the Academyā€¦ my mum and dadā€¦ and all of you wonderful peopleā€¦ and also Iā€™d like to thaā€¦ umā€¦ Iā€™ll shut up nowā€¦ ermā€¦ thanks!ā€¦ cheers.šŸ„°šŸ™‚

Back