Skip to main content

Farmer Wants A Wife 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find anything that looks like it was when alive confronting.

I have to add that I'm struggling with this show...I'm finding it rather boring. None of the people have any 'spark' about them...they all seem rather bland and uninteresting and I think that's why I have trouble telling most of them apart.

I find anything that looks like it was when alive confronting.

I have to add that I'm struggling with this show...I'm finding it rather boring. None of the people have any 'spark' about them...they all seem rather bland and uninteresting and I think that's why I have trouble telling most of them apart.
Yes, this.
I've watched it before but I don't recall it being quite this boring.
Maybe the mothers will spice things up.

What a joke. So you can just send all three of your contestants home because you can't find a connection with any of them.
No wonder he's single.

Disappointed with the mothers thing, I thought it would be the mothers grilling the girls.

It makes me laugh that all the girls are getting upset about each other having a kiss with "their" farmer. They went on the show, surely they knew that was going to happen! And, we still keep watching!

I haven't got to the mothers yet. I'm sure I'll be back to complain about that part too! 🤭

Oooh, not what I expected with the mother's. I didn't realise they were setting them up with a girl of their choice - harsh!
And Farmer Matt (?) (still don't know their names 🤪) Took his mums choice home. The look on the other three's faces was priceless.
So he's now got 5 girls!
Hooked in again!

Last edited:
Didn't Farmer "Beardy" get a new girl to inspect? I must have missed something.

Oohh, now Farmer Sam (I caught that name just now), bought his new girl home too! Another frosty meeting 🤭
And he's got 5, too!

Last edited:
I thought Andrew was a fool. He seemed to have a better time with that mother's choice farmer than some of his others. But god knows no-one needs any more sulking about kisses - not after the 'we've decided we'll be fine with you kissing anyone' spiel they waylaid him with the other night.

Superbeardy snowy mountains Rob has just vanished! I was happily awaiting his mum's choice... Date three mentions moving in with the kids and bam! you're all gone. What a waste of a spot for a beardless farmer who was more open to the process.

I thought Andrew was a fool. He seemed to have a better time with that mother's choice farmer than some of his others. But god knows no-one needs any more sulking about kisses - not after the 'we've decided we'll be fine with you kissing anyone' spiel they waylaid him with the other night.

Superbeardy snowy mountains Rob has just vanished! I was happily awaiting his mum's choice... Date three mentions moving in with the kids and bam! you're all gone. What a waste of a spot for a beardless farmer who was more open to the process.
I saw he sent 3 home, was that all he had left? I thought the curly red head was still there?

Oooh, not what I expected with the mother's. I didn't realise they were setting them up with a girl of their choice - harsh!
And Farmer Matt (?) (still don't know their names 🤪) Took his mums choice home. The look on the other three's faces was priceless.
So he's now got 5 girls!
Hooked in again!
Trying to put some spice into this bland lot?
I saw he sent 3 home, was that all he had left? I thought the curly red head was still there?
Pretty sure they were all sent packing.

One thing that is bothering me about this show is they say Will is from Longwood Vic (a few country miles from where I live) and on Sunday's ep he took the girls to the Big Bogan. I had never heard of it and so I Googled it...the Big Bogan is an eight hour drive from Longwood! On last night's ep he took Jess (?) on a star gazing date at Parkes a mere six hours drive away. Either this guy doesn't live on a farm in Longwood at the moment or he sure loves LONG drives. So what is going on?

Trying to put some spice into this bland lot?

One thing that is bothering me about this show is they say Will is from Longwood Vic (a few country miles from where I live) and on Sunday's ep he took the girls to the Big Bogan. I had never heard of it and so I Googled it...the Big Bogan is an eight hour drive from Longwood! On last night's ep he took Jess (?) on a star gazing date at Parkes a mere six hours drive away. Either this guy doesn't live on a farm in Longwood at the moment or he sure loves LONG drives. So what is going on?
If he lives that far from civilisation I guess he's used to long drives to anywhere he goes. But, that does seem extreme.
What a waste of everyone's time! ... along with ours watching him!

It just doesn't make sense to me that Will would drive so far on dates with the girls when there are plenty of attractions around Longwood...it's Kelly Country for one thing and a stones throw from the High Country. Why not showcase the history and beauty of where you live instead of taking them on long drives to places that have nothing to do with where they might potentially live?

Santa Claus hasn't gone, after all! That's a bit insulting to his previous bunch of ladies, who he picked. Even watching with generous fast forward, I feel like I'm losing the will to live with this show.

They say with age comes wisdom and that was illustrated on last night's ep I think. The older farmers chose not to take their Mum's choice home and now live in a relatively drama free house while the younger ones have thrown the cat among the pigeons and are suffering the consequences haha.

Sam, at 25, should be more concerned about trying to control the weeds in his pastures rather than looking for a wife because if he doesn't control them he's not going to have a very viable farm in the future. Haha yes, I'm a bit obsessed with his pretty purple flowers but the mere mention of Paterson's Curse around here sends farmers into meltdown.

I didn't get around to watching last nights ep today, but will do a quick catch up before tonight's ep.
My thoughts exactly Seph - on both counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back