Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 31 Live Finale Discussion (29 June, 7:30pm)

What did you think of Jess as a BBAU 2021 housemate?

• She was Good

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • She was Bad

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • She was Mixed

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters
Firstly poor poll @Gayspie, poor poll. :D

Secondly that sounds like it was an absolute drag, yet another Danny wank-fest by producers.

Thirdly, well we knew Marley was the winner from Day 1. Did they confirm who was second?

The set is nicer than last years
jP7SbOF.png

Ff8ZYQD.png
So a year on and the Farmer still wants a wife!

She said something about why should she bring relevance to a show she was only on for 8 mins
lol her thinking she was making a point by not being part of the finale. I literally didn't even notice she was missing until I saw this. tbh I completely forgot she was even a housemate.

Strange she'll comply with having BBAU listed in her bio, but decided to shit on the requirement to appear at the finale. Pick a lane.

lol her thinking she was making a point by not being part of the finale. I literally didn't even notice she was missing until I saw this. tbh I completely forgot she was even a housemate.

Strange she'll comply with having BBAU listed in her bio, but decided to shit on the requirement to appear at the finale. Pick a lane.
Apparently they had the option of not going due to COVID restrictions, though I don’t see why she couldn’t be forced to stream in.

Well that was one very long and boring casting call, hopefully Marley works out for ya channel 7.

Ha. I was trying to think which housemates from this series we may see or hear more of (on radio shows or whatever) ... ala Chrissy Swan or Fitzy. Tilly? Ari? Or, dare I say it, Danny?

Firstly poor poll @Gayspie, poor poll. :D

Secondly that sounds like it was an absolute drag, yet another Danny wank-fest by producers.

Thirdly, well we knew Marley was the winner from Day 1. Did they confirm who was second?

So a year on and the Farmer still wants a wife!
Nope. Marley was announced and that was that. He could have won by a landslide or it could have been close, nothing was said though.

Ha. I was trying to think which housemates from this series we may see or hear more of (on radio shows or whatever) ... ala Chrissy Swan or Fitzy. Tilly? Ari? Or, dare I say it, Danny?
Ari! I vote Ari! He seems to have many layers to him

Feel like Channel 7 at least owed Christina some sort of prize for coming 2nd place, like at least $10k or a car or holiday, like the stuff they gave away back in the Channel 10 days of BB. Even Channel 9 were more generous with prizes than 7 are.

Just seems wrong that they walk out with nothing.

Feel like Christina should have at least gotten something from Channel 7 for coming 2nd place, like at least $10k or a car or holiday, like the stuff they gave away back in the Channel 10 days of BB. Even Channel 9 were more generous with prizes than 7 are.

Just seems wrong that they walk out with nothing.
Did they say she came second? I must of missed tha

edit: but yes I agree

Fucking Ryan.

Hup!

I sooner would have voted for a fucking house plant.
ryan_douch.jpg
I couldn't stand him. Not only was he boring but the few times he had any personality, he never came across good. Yet I don't think most of the people voting really paid much attention to that sort of things. Just remembered him impersonating a chicken.

While looking that pic, I came across this and thought I'd share.

Better times for BB.

It's the latest version of the "we deserve to be here" entitlement we get every season. They have"integrity" they are better. The meepers are undeserving.
Note to future housemates: integral is not the adjective form of the noun integrity. :rolleyes:

I don't know why they felt the need to justify how deserving they were with sob stories. Christina's was particularly unconvincing. Her dear ol' ma would never have seen a penny of that prize money if she'd won! As for learning English watching BB... Marley also got on my goat with his back story. If his mum was helping him win Big Brother from heaven, then where were all the dead loved ones of the people in the Miami condo when they should have been warning them to get the hell out. It's so narcissistic to think you're singled out for special heavenly favours. I just don't have enough eye rolls for that.

Back