Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

But you were the one that made that claim though? I was just curious.
Main implication is that you can so easily take something out of context and say “he said this” when who is talking to, their relationship together, their mood at the time are such complex things. Taking a statement abd repeating and naming is overly simplistic, and that’s why we have to be aware of such statements. Trust your instinct.

Main implication is that you can so easily take something out of context and say “he said this” when who is talking to, their relationship together, their mood at the time are such complex things. Taking a statement abd repeating and naming is overly simplistic, and that’s why we have to be aware of such statements. Trust your instinct.

How can you take a forum post out of context?

Sarah Jane. He got one right, one half right, and one completely wrong. So that's 50% success I guess.

Are we giving the half right because the name was spelt incorrectly? Might have to do the same for Marley as well then. 😂

Are we giving the half right because the name was spelt incorrectly? Might have to do the same for Marley as well then. 😂
He only got half her name. Did anyone even call her Sarah Jane in the show? Instead of being half right, it'd be closer to being wrong. But I was feeling generous.

im getting tradie impressions of stat man. Another crew member maybe fed him lines to see how it played out haha
Ah, how the mighty have fallen.

stat man was this revered, mystical character that transcended us all. They barely said anything, but when they spoke, we listened and gave our utmost respect. No one captured our attention more like stat man.

Today, stat man is just a tradie with no cred lmao

The question is - will they ever show their face again?

He only got half her name. Did anyone even call her Sarah Jane in the show? Instead of being half right, it'd be closer to being wrong. But I was feeling generous.
Interestingly, after almost a full season of only calling her "SJ", the ads are now calling her Sarah Jane.

Back