Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

more information has come to light about Daniel. I said previously he was loose in the house and big brother had to tell him to behave. I just listened to the latest so dramatic podcast and apparently there was a huge verbal fight in the house involving daniel nick and katie and Tilly had to be locked in diary room.

Attachments

• 65E2FD6A-2649-42E4-BD8E-26BF04C5543F.jpeg
    65E2FD6A-2649-42E4-BD8E-26BF04C5543F.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 17
more information has come to light about Daniel. I said previously he was loose in the house and big brother had to tell him to behave. I just listened to the latest so dramatic podcast and apparently there was a huge verbal fight in the house involving daniel nick and katie and Tilly had to be locked in diary room.
he was racist, sexist, homophobic etc too in the house.

The way he deliberately mispronounced Renata's name even after repeatedly being told the proper way to say it was pretty racist of him.

And he was very aggressive towards Katie.
Did you see him with the pots and pans? He was pretending to sing like an Indigenous person? There was more to that which was not aired.

I’m just going to add this. This whole thread was based on Danny winning and I came and said this (accurate information). People don’t have to believe me but please don’t be snarky or ask me to reveal my sources. It’s impossible for me to do this. ☺️
'ts all a matter of opinion. His mispronouncing of Ranata's name was pretty funny. Renata was his ally and if she was honestly offended by that then I wanna talk to her! lol

There is a lot worse jokes people make on this forum than things that Daniel did on air. Playing with pots and pans and singing some unidentified chants ? Come on dude lol... I do that stuff all the time and I promise you I'm not racist. If emulating somebody is insulting then I really don't know where we've gotten with this whole cancel culture thing. Please don't support cancel culture! If all those things are racist then I'm terrified what you guys will think of me tbh.

I’m just going to add this. This whole thread was based on Danny winning and I came and said this (accurate information). People don’t have to believe me but please don’t be snarky or ask me to reveal my sources. It’s impossible for me to do this. ☺️
Can you understand why we were sceptical? We don’t know you. We don’t know your sources.
stat man said he worked on the production and correctly told us last years final 3.
But well played in the end.

OK so just a reminder how the penultimate ep went last year. Seven bored us with a tedious season recap, Survivor-style. Eventually they had a challenge that Chad won, giving him the right to evict one of the remaining three (Mat).

meanwhile Sportsbet execs are lovin all the attention… they thrive on rumors. dodgy af if u ask me

'ts all a matter of opinion. His mispronouncing of Ranata's name was pretty funny. Renata was his ally and if she was honestly offended by that then I wanna talk to her! lol

There is a lot worse jokes people make on this forum than things that Daniel did on air. Playing with pots and pans and singing some unidentified chants ? Come on dude lol... I do that stuff all the time and I promise you I'm not racist. If emulating somebody is insulting then I really don't know where we've gotten with this whole cancel culture thing. Please don't support cancel culture! If all those things are racist then I'm terrified what you guys will think of me tbh.

What jokes? Give examples please.

Just silly sound bytes, like Renata’s name, making light of his situation in the house etc. Him and Ari were the only two who were both funny and showed intellect in their games.

I meant give examples of jokes on this forum that were more offensive than what Daniel did or said in the house please.

Back