Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 28 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

How do you take your martini?

• Shaken

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Mixed

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Danny is irritating me. Kind of feeling how I did at the beginning about Danny. It’s too much of an act, trying to be entertaining too much now. I like to see some growth or development of hms. He looks like he is taking notes from Tim Dornwr and trying to reinvent them as new. At least Tim was original.

Can we acknowledge the fact that in the top 5, only 2 of them haven't been saved from a fake eviction? That is really disgusting.

Without that, maybe our Top 3 would've been Daniel, Marlie and Sid.....

Can we acknowledge the fact that in the top 5, only 2 of them haven't been saved from a fake eviction? That is really disgusting.

Without that, maybe our Top 3 would've been Daniel, Marlie and Sid.....
Marley and Christina? I think those two only. Well Marley for sure
I genuinely can’t even remember as it became the norm this season which was annoying in itself.

Marley and Christina? I think those two only. Well Marley for sure
I genuinely can’t even remember as it became the norm this season which was annoying in itself.
Christina - Saved from the walking dead twist (first evict too of the 3, so they didn't really know about it)
SJ - Attic Save, HOH save
Ari - Saved by the mirror room
This is solely based on the evictions side. Where they were meant to go home.
Only 1 of them weren’t saved actually.
If you include Danny's HOH immunity, and Covid immunity, yeah... unbelievable

Only Marley has had a fair run.

Christina - Saved from the walking dead twist (first evict too of the 3, so they didn't really know about it)

I wonder whether Marley would have been given help if he had been evicted. He always had the numbers to be saved. I’d say he is a lot more impressive at the game than it seems

…are they now saying that Danny is “the greatest player in the history of Big Brother” in the latest promo?… ffs!… as if!… what a crock of shit!… thank dog that all of you guys and gals on this forum are keeping me from going totally insane altogether!… for that… I thank you!… nite all… pleasant dreams my friends… cheers.

Didn't Marley get immunity? How did he get that again? Does that count as a fair run?

Danny is irritating me. Kind of feeling how I did at the beginning about Danny. It’s too much of an act, trying to be entertaining too much now. I like to see some growth or development of hms. He looks like he is taking notes from Tim Dornwr and trying to reinvent them as new. At least Tim was original.
I find his self-satisfied, shit-eating grin beyond irritating. He thinks he's the bee's knees, and that he's so hilarious.

Lol he actually got notes on how to play from a housemate last year by the name of Kieran. Who was very try hard and peformative for the cameras.

And was Tim Dormer really an original?

Okay, goodnight.
If I'm never to be seen here again, I had a bad reaction to the vaccine.
🤞that won't happen.
Im getting mine Thursday.. Good luck February! Hope to see you posting tomorrow night!

I haven’t watched tonight’s episode due to some dramas so “read the episode” in the threads. Which is more fun actually 😂

…I’ve had the first vaccine already… I’m 68 soon… I’m still here ranting away lol!… you’ll be fine sweet February… 😍… cheers.

Back