Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 28 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

How do you take your martini?

• Shaken

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Mixed

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
…I imagine that Danny‘s everyday life outside the house is like a soap opera … surrounding himself with ‘drama’ to keep himself occupied… cheers.

I'm quite liking this episode! How about you @bleachy_dude ?. I know not many people like Sid, but I'm really hoping he stays.
It’s not that I don’t like him. I think he is one of the nicer hms and in real life I think I would like him most. But as a contestant I’m not sure he has done enough for me to say I would vote. But then again perhaps he has and the way bb is now we just don’t get to see it

My housemate just challenged my dislike of Sid and whether it has to do with his race? I’m not really ‘white’, but I don’t know if that colours (pun intended) my opinions of people. I don’t think so…..
giphy.gif

…I imagine that Danny‘s everyday life outside the house is like a soap opera … surrounding himself with ‘drama’ to keep himself occupied… cheers.
doesn’t seem like that, watch his YouTube videos he’s actually a pretty down to earth nice guy.
said if he wins he will donate 50% of the prize money the mental health charity, he’s already donated over 100K to Movember.

And Ari wants to be priminister?
I think I've backtracked since this morning. I don't want to see him win.
Now I'm lost!

Back