Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 27 Discussion (21 June, 7:30pm)

Who are your worst THREE HMs? Who would be your nightmare F3?

• Danny

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Adriana

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • SJ

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Ari

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Christina

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Marley

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Sid

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wCrMl4D.jpg
1624272775074.png

Have you seen In the Heights yet?
Yes 😍 loved it. It underperformed at US box office apparently but some say that’s due to not having any big names. People just don’t know how GREAT Anthony Ramos is in a lead role.
I haven’t seen the original so I can’t compare, but loved it, seeing it again in Thursday with a client and then on Saturday in Gold Class with friends :)

And SO CHEAP.
Like $4 return between Sydney and Melbs.
Haha the ‘biggies’ is a Hamish and Andy podcast reference.
but that’s interesting. I need to book flights to Melb in Nov but I’m a bit reticent in case of lockdowns, but that’s worth the risk. I’ll look into it.

So Danny showed his hand that he is going to be voting Christina? I actually would have thought he would go Adriana.

Haha the ‘biggies’ is a Hamish and Andy podcast reference.
but that’s interesting. I need to book flights to Melb in Nov but I’m a bit reticent in case of lockdowns, but that’s worth the risk. I’ll look into it.
Awks. I thought you referring to them moving from their little propeller planes to the big ones haha.
Aaaaaanywayssss

Awks. I thought you referring to them moving from their little propeller planes to the big ones haha.
Aaaaaanywayssss
That’s exactly what the reference is. Just a funny way Hamish and Andy described it as “they are doing biggies now”. They were surprised to hear that Rex had big planes. So it’s still relevant haha. I didn’t know the flights were cheap tho.

…I wonder what Sonya would do if Big Brother’s scripted autocue got stuck and she actually had to ask her own questions?… she’d shit herself methinks!… cheers.

Back