Skip to main content

Pettiest housemate...

BB101

2013 House >>>
Clickbaity thread title but, basically I had a bit too much free time on my hands this evening and so I for some reason made a spreadsheet of which housemates each housemate does or does not follow on Instagram, to try and get a bit of a sense of which of them might still genuinely hate each other and whatnot. Yes I'm aware this was a massive waste of time and that there are a million potential explanations for things, like simply forgetting to follow someone. But I think some of the info is at least mildly interesting. Feel free to ignore this thread if you don't care, obviously.

Anyway, here are some interesting things I noticed:
  • Nick and Sid are the most followed with 24/25 housemates following them.
  • Both Tilly and Sid follow every housemate but each other.
  • Lillian only follows Katie and Sid.
  • Other than Lillian and Max, both of whom were evicted early, Daniel and Ari follow the least number of housemates. 10, and 16 respectively.
  • Daniel is the least followed with only 17/25 housemates following him, followed by Ari and Max with 18/25. (This is most likely a result of the point above.)
  • Marley follows every housemate except Ari and Lillian.
  • Adriana, Carlos, and Michael follow every housemate.
  • Danny follows #girlsinstockings and #hosieryfetish on Instagram. Do with that what you will.
To answer the question in the title... Uhhh, probably Lillian? Dan and Max seem like they both kinda just don't give a fuck, so maybe Ari as well?

I've attached the spreadsheet in case anyone else cares enough to want to have a look.

Attachments

• HousematesInsta.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 15
This is a bit fascinating. My general feeling is that they are mostly okay with one another this year. Last year there were some big falling outs amongst ex-HMs but haven’t really seen any of that this year. Probably most surprised at Marley not following Ari.

This is a bit fascinating. My general feeling is that they are mostly okay with one another this year. Last year there were some big falling outs amongst ex-HMs but haven’t really seen any of that this year. Probably most surprised at Marley not following Ari.
Agreed. Most of it seems to be people choosing to isolate themselves, or not caring enough to associate with more than a specific few (Lilian, Max, Danny, Ari)

Not surprised @ Lilian just because she was there for such a short space of time, and didn't make the bonds. Having said that, it seems Max has integrated himself with the other HM's. They must have a group chat or something?

Ari seems to have bad blood with Danny & Marley - just seen this article where he calls them 'snakes.' I have had a theory for the longest that
Marley wins the final challenge and evicts Ari.

Not surprised @ Lilian just because she was there for such a short space of time, and didn't make the bonds. Having said that, it seems Max has integrated himself with the other HM's. They must have a group chat or something?

Ari seems to have bad blood with Danny & Marley - just seen this article where he calls them 'snakes.' I have had a theory for the longest that
Marley wins the final challenge and evicts Ari.
That hurt to read because I know you’re probably right and Ari has become one of my favourites lately. What specifically makes you think it’s Marley on the final challenge though?

That hurt to read because I know you’re probably right and Ari has become one of my favourites lately. What specifically makes you think it’s Marley on the final challenge though?
I could be totally wrong but I feel like the edit is too easy to read. They’ve been showing us a lot of Marley & SJ’s relationship recently and remember how he said he wanted to replay her. How better than to take her to the final? They’ve also suspiciously shown a lot more Marley/Christina interaction I think that leads up to that final moment. It would make total sense as to why Ari has such a grudge on Marley.

I love how I've got all these spoiler tags and I may just be totally wrong!

I could be totally wrong but I feel like the edit is too easy to read. They’ve been showing us a lot of Marley & SJ’s relationship recently and remember how he said he wanted to replay her. How better than to take her to the final? They’ve also suspiciously shown a lot more Marley/Christina interaction I think that leads up to that final moment. It would make total sense as to why Ari has such a grudge on Marley.

I love how I've got all these spoiler tags and I may just be totally wrong!

An interesting theory for sure. You're definitely right that the edit is easy to read a lot of the time. Ari is such a fascinating character to me because he feels so out of place in the house, and I think at least partially, the edit doesn't really have a good story to tell about him.

Which maybe implies that he is going home soon?

I kind of think he's one of the housemates the producers cast not expecting him to last long.

I found it interesting and I love spreadsheets.

Back when BB was what it should be I used to do them on who voted for whom (as I'm sure many others did) to try and work out where their thoughts lay. But today, of course, we don't need any of that sort of thing because we're told everything but nothing and are supposed to believe the edited bullshit. My god, the house must be SO boring.,.they never talk about anything else other than strategy (that we see)...there's no everyday chatter about ordinary things like what they do, what they like and don't like etc and whether there was any conflict or friendships formed in the house (that we see). Instead we get deals and long boring challenges ad nauseam.

I found it interesting and I love spreadsheets.

Back when BB was what it should be I used to do them on who voted for whom (as I'm sure many others did) to try and work out where their thoughts lay. But today, of course, we don't need any of that sort of thing because we're told everything but nothing and are supposed to believe the edited bullshit. My god, the house must be SO boring.,.they never talk about anything else other than strategy (that we see)...there's no everyday chatter about ordinary things like what they do, what they like and don't like etc and whether there was any conflict or friendships formed in the house (that we see). Instead we get deals and long boring challenges ad nauseam.
I don't necessarily think the house is boring but as said it's just what BB is showing us. I really liked that montage of Sid/Marley the other day and wish we could see more like that. For example didn't Sid mention being diagnosed with depression after his dog died? That would have been an interesting topic to hear about!

People sometimes read into social media too much. Not following someone doesn't 100% mean you're not cordial with the person or dislike them. Sometimes the reason is that you're not interested in what they post or maybe you're not close enough with the person to connect on social media.

But if you do follow someone, especially if you don't have a lot or even any interaction with a person can be very interesting though. Social media can tell you a lot about a person, no matter how clever they think they're being.

But if you do follow someone, especially if you don't have a lot or even any interaction with a person can be very interesting though. Social media can tell you a lot about a person, no matter how clever they think they're being.
Some people post a lot of shit and I very quickly unfollow them. Doesn’t mean I don’t like them.

Some people post a lot of shit and I very quickly unfollow them. Doesn’t mean I don’t like them.
Yes I agree. I think some friendships are better to remain offline. There's a lot of people I know that are fine in person but overbearing on social media. I don't want my feed filled with toxic and negative posts.

Clickbaity thread title but, basically I had a bit too much free time on my hands this evening and so I for some reason made a spreadsheet of which housemates each housemate does or does not follow on Instagram, to try and get a bit of a sense of which of them might still genuinely hate each other and whatnot. Yes I'm aware this was a massive waste of time and that there are a million potential explanations for things, like simply forgetting to follow someone. But I think some of the info is at least mildly interesting. Feel free to ignore this thread if you don't care, obviously.

Anyway, here are some interesting things I noticed:
  • Nick and Sid are the most followed with 24/25 housemates following them.
  • Both Tilly and Sid follow every housemate but each other.
  • Lillian only follows Katie and Sid.
  • Other than Lillian and Max, both of whom were evicted early, Daniel and Ari follow the least number of housemates. 10, and 16 respectively.
  • Daniel is the least followed with only 17/25 housemates following him, followed by Ari and Max with 18/25. (This is most likely a result of the point above.)
  • Marley follows every housemate except Ari and Lillian.
  • Adriana, Carlos, and Michael follow every housemate.
  • Danny follows #girlsinstockings and #hosieryfetish on Instagram. Do with that what you will.
To answer the question in the title... Uhhh, probably Lillian? Dan and Max seem like they both kinda just don't give a fuck, so maybe Ari as well?

I've attached the spreadsheet in case anyone else cares enough to want to have a look.
Im surprised that Tilly follows Ari after he betrayed her.
I wonder if the house mates are watching big brother on TV now too to see how they are shown and whet the other house mates have said about them. They might unfollow each other once they see or after the grand finale.

Im surprised that Tilly follows Ari after he betrayed her.
I wonder if the house mates are watching big brother on TV now too to see how they are shown and whet the other house mates have said about them. They might unfollow each other once they see or after the grand finale.

Yes, unfollowing each other, unless you make friendships out of this mess, seems the way to go. That's what I'd do if I was in their shoes. Don't pretend to be fake friends for social media points.

Yes, unfollowing each other, unless you make friendships out of this mess, seems the way to go. That's what I'd do if I was in their shoes. Don't pretend to be fake friends for social media points.
I agree, it will be interesting to see the finale to see how they all react when they see each other again after so long.

Back