Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

You don’t need to believe me.
Sorry, re-reading my message it comes across way more sassy than I intended. I was more interested in your source.
I see now that you say your source is a housemate. Very interesting! I must admit, if stat man is wrong that will make it more exciting over the next couple of weeks.

Sorry, re-reading my message it comes across way more sassy than I intended. I was more interested in your source.
I see now that you say your source is a housemate. Very interesting! I must admit, if stat man is wrong that will make it more exciting over the next couple
All gd ;)

Ah bullshit. Sportsbet would love these rumors though.

I don’t see how Statman would make such a big error, the odds are against that when one looks at it mathematically. Bleachy is spot on.

Ah bullshit. Sportsbet would love these rumors though.

I don’t see how Statman would make such a big error, the odds are against that when one looks at it mathematically. Bleachy is spot on.

How do you mean, mathematically?

I knew it! I bet that Marley will win the final challenge and boot Ari out.

There is an issue with this theory though… Ari seems to have a problem with Daniel as well which makes me think he will be blindsided prior to Daniel being evicted.

SM got 3/3 season 1 from day 1. You can calculate odds from that. Season 2 so far he has 3/3 out of 18 or whatever. Mathematically? I can calculate the odds for you if interested?

Oh I thought you had worked it out like a logic puzzle or something in terms of who would vote for who.

The So Dramatic! podcast also said Christina goes 'ruthless' next week and votes out Danny. They apparently get a lot of info from HM's.

I’ll be back when Daniel gets evicted to say I told you so 😝
Podcasts tend to be a little sensational, they have said some far out things and they do it to popularize their show. This spoiler is from somebody who knew the final 3 last year. So yeh invest in this but I’ll also told you so you when Christina gets booted off.

Housemates also have an NDA.

Last edited:
Back