Skip to main content

Ex contestants

Coralie

I would love to see the return of big brother winners and runner ups to compete against each other. I think it would be very interesting to see how they would perform with the 2021 style of big brother

Tim Dormer would win easily. And rich bully Ryan would be out first! Your money is no good here Richie McRich!

Won't happen. Seven have made it absolutely clear that they intend to behave like anything that aired prior to 2020 never happened.

There was even rumours last year that Seven was looking at doing an All-Stars season, but only using the cast from their own iteration.

Tim is one of the few who I think can do well in either the traditional format or the format they've got now (well, assuming he's a favourite of production).

Tim is one of the few who I think can do well in either the traditional format or the format they've got now (well, assuming he's a favourite of production).
So, definitely not after 2014 then.

But in all seriousness, I do think Tim means it when he says he’s retired from reality tv, even in the off chance they offered.

Back