Skip to main content

Big Brother Grand Finale Date is Tuesday, 29 June

This grand finale is more significant than you might think in the history of Big Brother as it'll bring to an end 17 years of Big Brother airing uninterupted around the world as for the first time since 2004 they'll be a week with no Big Brother airing anywhere in the world until BBUSA begins the following week.

Of course with BBAU being pre-recorded we're already in the first period since then where there are no housemates in a Big Brother house anywhere in the world, with Bigg Boss Malayalam (one of the many Indian versions) cut short by the covid pandemic on May 24th. They are having a winner out of the eight remaining - ironically the final had originally been planned for May 23rd but was extended by a couple of weeks earlier in the season.

Damn. I registered without the code. What does the TTTVIP give you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210610_174243.jpg
    Screenshot_20210610_174243.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 15
Yeah in my haste I missed the part about the code in the email and registered without it.

The NGO vets where I take pagoda animals to be spayed/neutered asked me if the 29th was ok for my final dog. Me "uh, 29th is no good, 30th ok?". They always want me to go collect them at 5pm (8pm AEST) which is, just, no. I didn't suffer my way through this whole shitty season to miss the finale.

What do you expect from this seasons finale? From all I can remember last seasons final was a pretty non event

Chad swearing on live TV was pretty funny :p
w3lr8Op.gif

Back