Skip to main content

Daniel and his advantages.

In Terms Of Advantages, Do You Think That Daniel Gets Favoured Far Too Much By Production?

• Yes, and it's annoying.

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • Yes, but he's providing good television so it doesn't matter.

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • No, he's just taking the opportunities when they are presented to him.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • No, others have had more powerful advantages than him (Mary and SJ fake double eviction)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Columbo

Never again
There has been some discussion about Daniel and the advantages he has received on the various episode threads. While some posters feel it's another way of production making sure that Big Brother becomes the Daniel Show, others think differently.

What is your opinion?

I am inclined to believe it's all far too fortunate for Daniel for it to be a coincidence. And let's not forget the producer/BB told Nick outright that his side/alliance/Danny would get an advantage after he complained about the tip-off given to SJ/Mary. That was a clear admission of producer manipulation right there.

I am inclined to believe it's all far too fortunate for Daniel for it to be a coincidence. And let's not forget the producer/BB told Nick outright that his side/alliance/Danny would get an advantage after he complained about the tip-off given to SJ/Mary. That was a clear admission of producer manipulation right there.
There are many more examples, his sabotage of the leaf catching food task. It was espedially evident when Nick & Melissa were there (that nutty sheep hiding task)
I watched last year & could't figure out why they kept pushing the romance.
When he won by a landslide, he walked right past so Oz was not deceived
Hope we are not seeing this push to try & manipulate since we know the Final 3...

I don't think it's all as coincidental as BB lead us to believe. It's been interesting seeing other HM reactions to the blatant manipulation.

On her latest IG post Mary seemed to 'like' a few comments indicating that he was being favoured. She seemed to insinuate there's a lot that we don't see. Jess also just did an interview on Tully's podcast and said Dan originally wanted to into the panic room second. Supposedly BB then called him into the diary room and then he insisted on being last...

I don't think it's all as coincidental as BB lead us to believe. It's been interesting seeing other HM reactions to the blatant manipulation.

On her latest IG post Mary seemed to 'like' a few comments indicating that he was being favoured. She seemed to insinuate there's a lot that we don't see. Jess also just did an interview on Tully's podcast and said Dan originally wanted to into the panic room second. Supposedly BB then called him into the diary room and then he insisted on being last...

Wow that panic room thing is very interesting.

Can't help but think if all this producer influence and manipulation for Daniel will turn viewers off for BBVIP/ BBAU next year?

You might. I glanced at that thread before I knew who any of the HMs were and have avoided it ever since, and have forgotten what I saw there.
No worries, when I came here 3 May (our group had just finished BBcan & I love spoilers because it allows me to decide if I want to watch a season or even just skip an episode because I do or don't like who is evicted)

You might. I glanced at that thread before I knew who any of the HMs were and have avoided it ever since, and have forgotten what I saw there.
i've only accidentally posted a sort of spoiler
then when i went back to edit red car had already done so LOL

Wow. Why is this not even surprising.
Normally he's so desperately scrambling for screen time. + Why would he go in after Adriana? It seemed very odd and out of character. I absolutely believe production pushed him to go last.

the amount of advantages Dan has gotten has been insane.
It's so clear that production were making decisions during the filming to help him along. So disappointing.

An edited show like this has NO coincidences. The Producers see some merit in helping Daniel along. He is entering on occasion, but I doubt he'll win the popular vote.

An edited show like this has NO coincidences. The Producers see some merit in helping Daniel along. He is entering on occasion, but I doubt he'll win the popular vote.
I meant entertaining on occasion, #damnAutoCorrect

No worries, when I came here 3 May (our group had just finished BBcan & I love spoilers because it allows me to decide if I want to watch a season or even just skip an episode because I do or don't like who is evicted)
BBCAN 9 was such a great season. I feel as though a lot of other BB programs should take notes on how BB should actually be played. Also Ty winning the game was the cherry on top.

Thanks.
Nothing worthwhile for me, just the same sense of entitlement and belief he is hilarious, something Larry and Kylie encourage.

Back