Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 20 Discussion (2 June, 7:30pm)

What is your favourite supermarket?

• Coles

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Woolworths

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Aldi

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • IGA

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="BBpenguin88, post: 2509239, member: 43795.......

I thought BBaus was killed because there was a contretemps involving a knife...in the format of BBusa, thus BBaus quickie...
[/QUOTE]
WTF.......where the hell did that come from?

FYVONo.gif

...evenin’ all...

..Welcome everyone to ‘The Danny Show!’... where you will see Danny interviewing Danny himself and spend two hours of Danny telling you about what such a nice guy he is... about how he is so shy... so unassuming that he is... how humble he is... but wait!... there’s more!... about how un-egotistical he is!... following that we will see him telling you on how he intends to pursue is future career in none other than Hollywood itself!...

...then we will see how he is surprised he is when ‘This is your Life’ does a segment on him!... showing you happy snaps from his childhood to now!... this will be followed by day to day recaps of every day that he has spent in the house... and... (wait for it)... then you will be shown his ‘blooper reel’... and if that is not enough... you will see exclusive backstage footage of Danny rehearsing his Big Brother script!...

...being a Real Estate Agent he will have a segment where he will teach you how to totally rip-off both sellers and buyers of houses (and for a small fee... how to rob old age pensioners of their entire life’s savings legally)... Danny will follow that with a song and dance routine directly from his new Broadway musical ‘Danny Boy the Big Brother Star’...

...and finally... live on air... the wedding of Danny and Big Brother!... (a lot went on in the Diary Room folks)... so tune in to the all new ‘The Danny Show’ on Channel 7 on Sunday at 7:30!... don’t miss it folks!... it’s all about Danny!... Danny Danny Danny!...

...well there you have it everyone... it was bound to happen I guess?... cheers.

I've been a Woolies gal for years now. I think since after all my Coles orders (delivery) were out of stick and I had to go and buy them myself, which defeated the object of Home delivery. Woolies very rarely have that problem.

Which one? Jokers?
Currently we use Discord, we were on JTV site back in 2008. We look at Joker's because they have peeps transcribing the 24/7 feed
More importantly, they'll note when the HOH, Veto competitions are & try to guess at the results which they put in a tiny chart
So again, not good for you if you're avoiding spoilers LOL

Sunrise tryin' be all A Current Affair with the best bargains special report, who misses the Naomi Robson/Anna Coren Vs The Chaser era of Today Tonight lol

Currently we use Discord, we were on JTV site back in 2008. We look at Joker's because they have peeps transcribing the 24/7 feed
More importantly, they'll note when the HOH, Veto competitions are & try to guess at the results which they put in a tiny chart
So again, not good for you if you're avoiding spoilers LOL
I was on Jokers for several years and was a channel op in their chat for quite a while. That site seems frozen in time though. I don't know why they stick with that forum platform from the 1990s.

Back