Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Haha, glad to know that my innate curiousity has surprised you. Converse rules. I like road trips, so I've always had a CB radio. One time my daughter & I got dubbed little buckeye 4 wheeler since we had no callsign. The drive from Ohio back home to California was a great adventure. BB is obviouis, the penguin is my favourite animal (2nd is the Qhokka) as far as 88 or my age, I choose (as a lady) to be less forthcoming lol
Cheers

Awesome! I didn't have the CB radio in the car much I was mainly using it as a home base setup here. I do remember we had a few "eyeballs" (meaning meeting other CB'ers in person..lol) back in those days from most of the regular CB radio members from the surrounding suburbs. I still have all the original CB radio equipment and home base antenna stored in the garage, maybe my old Converse runners are also stuffed somewhere near the CB radio equipment...? LOL! :D

Awesome! I didn't have the CB radio in the car much I was mainly using it as a home base setup here. I do remember we had a few "eyeballs" (meaning meeting other CB'ers in person..lol) back in those days from most of the regular CB radio members from the surrounding suburbs. I still have all the original CB radio equipment and home base antenna stored in the garage, maybe my old Converse runners are also stuffed somewhere near the CB radio equipment...? LOL! :D
so...before we get distracted by such cheery banter
(thanks for the good wishes about my friend's mum, she passed w/Alzheimer's so it was a long goodbye. Peace at last for her and the extended familty. His dad was gone last year, so it seemed just a matter of time)
You asked my age & I demurred, would you tell me yours & any relationship status?
The answer matters not at all haha, it's just a way of focussing chat.
btw My ex husband (besides computer nerdery, had a ham radio too speaking of home base haha)

niters room, letting my Gianlt be the big spoon
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lovin' Spoonful You didn't have to be so nice
gak..that was my Giant teddy bear as big spoon...typing just before falling asleep was a fail lol
(some bfs send the oddest gifts, but it survived getting rid of the rest of his detritus LOL)

Well if your birth year might possibly be "1988" my birth year might possibly be just a few years earlier than yours....lol
(slaps hand)
haha great chatting w/more prey for cougars lololol
nice to meetcha, so you are a millenial?
then your nerdism must come from your parents
perhaps your dad is single (joke!)

Well if your birth year might possibly be "1988" my birth year might possibly be just a few years earlier than yours....lol
...bangs head
bd before 88, thus you are the cougar & I am the prey hahahaha
noon my time, clearly not as awake as I thought
relationship status?
divorced, single & not quite willing to mingle
asking vax status is so awkward still lol

Hi there BBpenguin88, sadly I can't always see all your video's posted here in Australia because of geoblocking etc. Do you see all the video's on youtube posted from us down here in Australia over there? In your last reply to my song I don't have a clue what song you have posted I just get a "video unavailable" message in the youtube window.
Hey Kicks, just wanted to say I've been here since 3 May 2021
Hope that there weren't many blocked videos among my many posts
Thanks for catching me about this
Love this thread (my head is so full of music, this is perfect for me to organize thoughts)
Cheers kia ora oi oi oi

I remember hearing this song a lot when I was driven to Primary School in the 90s. It always seemed to come on when it was on a Friday. Listening to it as we drove down to the city of Launceston filled with the asthma triggering mixture of fog and smog.

humpf...
men always making promises they cannot keep lol
I've travelled to Israel (2 state solution)
worked w/Sabras & arabs
here is an obscure track
Israeli's singing in Hebrew to a Brazilian flavoured album
Eretz Tropit Yafa (beautiful tropical country)
Mati Caspi ve Yehudith Ravitz

Back