Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 19 Discussion (1 June, 7:30pm)

Who is your favourite Young Diva?

• Paulini Curuenavuli

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Kate DeAraugo

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Emily Williams

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Ricki-Lee Coulter

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Jessica Mauboy

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
I’m thinking it might be a double eviction tonight? Also think that maybe either Jess or Dan goes

According to the TV guide the summary for next Monday’s episode reads

“The new heads of house embrace their role, joining forces to create havoc. Meanwhile past alliances are thrown out the window”

...evenin’ all... ”THE GREATEST LOVE STORY IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER!...”...I know that it was bigger than the love story in ’Gone with the Wind‘... I know that it was bigger than the love story in the movie ‘Love Story’... I know that it was bigger than the love story in the movie ‘Titanic’... I know that it was bigger than the love story in ‘Deep Throat‘ ( just seeing if you’re paying attention lol!)... BUT!... thank fuck that shit is finally over!... that was the biggest crock-o-shit that I’ve had to endure for so long that I can remember!...

...seriously... to put us viewers through such a crappy made up shonky ‘showmance’ like that goes to show just how much the producers have contempt for us... to insult our intelligence by dishing that shit up to us... it’s disgusting!... those shitheads should be ashamed of themselves!... but what’s the point of whinging about it?... they never listen anyway!... gosh!... can’t wait for the ‘love story’ to unfold in next years season... cheers.

...evenin’ all... ”THE GREATEST LOVE STORY IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER!...”...I know that it was bigger than the love story in ’Gone with the Wind‘... I know that it was bigger than the love story in the movie ‘Love Story’... I know that it was bigger than the love story in the movie ‘Titanic’... I know that it was bigger than the love story in ‘Deep Throat‘ ( just seeing if you’re paying attention lol!)... BUT!... thank fuck that shit is finally over!... that was the biggest crock-o-shit that I’ve had to endure for so long that I can remember!...

...seriously... to put us viewers through such a crappy made up shonky ‘showmance’ like that goes to show just how much the producers have contempt for us... to insult our intelligence by dishing that shit up to us... it’s disgusting!... those shitheads should be ashamed of themselves!... but what’s the point of whinging about it?... they never listen anyway!... gosh!... can’t wait for the ‘love story’ to unfold in next years season... cheers.
BBusa's producer is the Grodmonster, BBaus producers might not listen to you, Sticky but I do (small comfort I know lol)

giphy.gif

BBusa's producer is the Grodmonster, BBaus producers might not listen to you, Sticky but I do (small comfort I know lol)
...ha ha!... thanks BBpenguin88... that’s more than good enough for me!... I appreciate you listening to me... I feel cleansed now!... and by the way... welcome to the Forums!... we’re a sometimes crazy ‘over-the-top’ bunch of nutters but we’re pretty harmless... continue to enjoy the Forums... cheers.

This model dude going to get an eating disorder. I'll take my writers residuals in cash thanks.

Back