Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021- Episode 15 Discussion (24 May, 7:30pm)

Are you enjoying this years nominations challenges so far?

• Yes, they are amazing!

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • No, they are awful!

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Maybe, they are mixed!

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
My days of indulging in bb

basically you save a hm. But they are not a hm with same rights. Cannot vote or be voted, and stuck in a small room

*edit*
My mistakes on original post was horrendous. I now watch bb with my two boys. That’s how safe this show has become 🤦🏻‍♀️
LOL I got that bit. It was the details of how it plays out that I missed. When Sonia starts speaking I tend to tune out.

So two more HMs end up with Christina and then only one of them will ultimately be evicted somehow (challenge? vote?). I wonder if two of them were originally meant to leave from this, but Gabe screwed up that plan?

I love Ari. There, I said it. I think he is great entertainment and just a gossip. He is that friend at work that has all the goss and bitches in away that is more entertaining than malicious. He is the type that others will say he talks about everyone, yet people still tell him things because he has that charm. I just simply like him and think he would be a ball to have a laugh with.

LOL I got that bit. It was the details of how it plays out that I missed. When Sonia starts speaking I tend to tune out.

So two more HMs end up with Christina and then only one of them will ultimately be evicted somehow (challenge? vote?). I wonder if two of them were originally meant to leave from this, but Gabe screwed up that plan?
I tuned out too. I thought it was Christina who picked one other person and then one of them will have the chance to be back in the game for a chance to win it? After a week of paranoia that is

I love Ari. There, I said it. I think he is great entertainment and just a gossip. He is that friend at work that has all the goss and bitches in away that is more entertaining than malicious. He is the type that others will say he talks about everyone, yet people still tell him things because he has that charm. I just simply like him and think he would be a ball to have a laugh with.

He seems to be the only housemate playing the game.

He seems to be the only housemate playing the game.
They all are. But I think ari is more switched on compared to others. He saw what Daniel was doing and no one else seem to get it. Ari’s downfall will be he won’t remember what truths and lies he told hms and it will come back to bite him. And because they are all super on edge they take everything personally.

They all are. But I think ari is more switched on compared to others. He saw what Daniel was doing and no one else seem to get it. Ari’s downfall will be he won’t remember what truths and lies he told hms and it will come back to bite him. And because they are all super on edge they take everything personally.

Maybe.

Possibly, get we shall see.
This Australian format doesn't give one much time to wait or see...Not that I miind it Could not tolerate this cast if it played like BBusa or BBcan. Do they even have the mental candleforce to go through HOH, noms, Veto & eviction once a week. Not to mention jury. I ejoy Aussie quickies LOL & the public vote oi oi oi kia ora

Back