Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 11 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

Will the Floaters rise to the surface?

• Yes

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
That's assuming Dan's making friends w/the newbies...

might? lololol
tumblr_nmpjyvQGMD1rg04myo1_500.gifv

Doesn't Danny make it to the final 3? So we know their actually never going to get evicted.

Reactions: kxk
All of these fucking gambling ads

giphy.gif

This country is a MESS.
You’re without a doubt one of the smartest, wittiest people I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing on this forum @MADONNA (and do too many many others in my experience). Even though I don’t, like (sic), totally share all your views on all the HM’s, that doesn’t change anything with how much I appreciate you reminding me that there are some EXCELLENT people out there.
SJ pissed at Katie?

Insights into the dynamics of the house that I'd love to have seen are always randomly disclosed during the scramble.
Too right, it’s the only part of the show that is unfiltered tbh. That and certain other moments that weren’t in the script, like Daniel getting sick, and we get to see the housemates in their natural habitats for a brief moment. We need Tilly up for eviction to give us a brief summary of *who these people are* again.

You know there’s something missing from the show when we find out that Charlottes best mate in the house is Marley and that’s literally the only thing we know about her.

I will now return to my standard idiotic posts that when I read back I go did I really need to say that? lol

Back