Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 10 Discussion (11 May, 7:30pm)

Would YOU press the Big Red Button?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 90.5%
  • No.

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
How so? I note your many comments about Charlotte; however, haven’t been able to understand why without further context. What is it about her you like? I am genuinely curious given how little they’ve shown of her and my inability to form an opinion.

I like that she's unapologetically herself. She is who she is. She is human, she makes mistakes like everyone, she stuffs up. But she keeps on going.

When Nick was having a whinge to BB in the DR about that, BB effectively told him that they would receive an advantage at some point. No-one should be surprised.
What good does that do Nick now? The Grannies in the Attic advantage far outweighed Dan's perceived or potential advantages. The Dan alliance was successful based purely on the superior strategies of its members, and now has been irreparably dismantled, costing two, if not three people a fair chance of winning. Everyone expects BB to throw a spanner in the works from time to time to create friction and drama, but not to the extent that it fixes the game in favour of certain contestants and costs others a shot at the prize.

What good does that do Nick now? The Grannies in the Attic advantage far outweighed Dan's perceived or potential advantages. The Dan alliance was successful based purely on the superior strategies of its members, and now has been irreparably dismantled, costing two, if not three people a fair chance of winning. Everyone expects BB to throw a spanner in the works from time to time to create friction and drama, but not to the extent that it fixes the game in favour of certain contestants and costs others a shot at the prize.
Oh I completely agree with you. I long for the Channel 10 days when random twists were truly random and not completely orchestrated. The button challenge was so obviously contrived, with the result of the button-pressing being 100% determined after producers knew who had pressed it - or should I say, waiting for the person they wanted to be standing closest before activating it.

And yes, it's funny if they target someone who's trying to take a shower - that's always been done. But the way Seven does it is always premeditated. It's painful.

I like Charlotte as well, but it's mostly because she's unintentionally hilarious lol. She just seems to sit around and do nothing except mess up challenges and yet still survives each eviction. And whenever she's on screen, the editors always shit on her by either having someone say something negative, or even silence her mic when she's speaking lol. I remember howling with laughter when someone in the eviction ceremony was talking about "unworthy players" or something like that and the camera kept returning to Charlotte's resting bitch face multiple times. I hope she cockroaches her way to like final 5 or something.

Summed it up perfectly, BB may as well go the diary room and have a vote also...

If Dan's alliance were any good at the game, they could have gotten some votes on side. A simple argument to the floaters that Katie's alliance is too powerful would be enough for the floaters to put some votes Katie's alliance's way. Dan's alliance just weren't as good at the game as they thought they were.

Back