Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 11 Discussion (12 May, 7:30pm)

Will the Floaters rise to the surface?

• Yes

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
If that's true, then Katie must have done something to really upset the house. Because the edit so far has shown her to be in a golden position.
I don't disagree with you there. But just the fact Seven has promoted it as "tonight is the night" and the theme of the promo was a Daniel vs Katie faceoff, sounds like one of them are going tonight but I could be wrong. The promo could be misleading but that's not Seven's style 😄

I don't disagree with you there. But just the fact Seven has promoted it as "tonight is the night" and the theme of the promo was a Daniel vs Katie faceoff, sounds like one of them are going tonight but I could be wrong. The promo could be misleading but that's not Seven's style 😄

I do hope Katie goes, just to break up that alliance.

Reactions: kxk
Will it be Daniel who puts up all three heads of the opposing alliance?

Or will a floater make a move to try to improve their own position?

Isn’t this the episode that all the early critics and podcasters said is the “must watch” episode of the season where a massive turning point event will occur? Or did I just imagine that?

I don't know if Daniel and Marley win the challenge if Katie goes up. Just wouldn't make sense to me given Marley is close to Katie and Jess. Unless this is another moment where he says nothing and Daniel does all the nominating.

Reactions: kxk
I don't know if Daniel and Marley win the challenge if Katie goes up. Just wouldn't make sense to me given Marley is close to Katie and Jess. Unless this is another moment where he says nothing and Daniel does all the nominating.
I could see him doing that. I have no idea if Danny/Marley even win tonight but the way Seven is hyping this up? Makes me think Katie goes somehow tonight. I could see one of the floaters nominating Danny and Katie too.

I could see him doing that. I have no idea if Danny/Marley even win tonight but the way Seven is hyping this up? Makes me think Katie goes somehow tonight. I could see one of the floaters nominating Danny and Katie too.

I could see Sid nominating all the alliance members.

Speaking of Sid, 34 years old???? I am SHOCKED.

Back