Skip to main content

Best Ever Intruder

I was thinking the other day how the dynamic of Intruders would change with the pre-recorded format. Unlike in the 10 and 9 era these Intruders wont have any prior knowledge to the pre-existing alliances formed in the house from being able to watch the show from the outside up until they drop in and meet the remaining Housemates for the first time.

To anybody that questions Chad’s intruder status, he entered Day 4. He is an intruder to me.
Daniel referred to them as "intruders" in a Diary Room session and Big Brother corrected him saying "They are not intruders" (emphasis was done by the BB voice). So soz, but you're wrong.

;)

Already been covered many times in this thread. Vesna and Zac definitely the most memorable intruders.
@Zcsund1234 your memory and knowledge of BB is so impressive, alongside @the Theorist - heaps of respect to you both! I couldn’t remember at least half of those intruders. Hats off to you haha

I haven’t seen many seasons (I wish they had the full seasons online somewhere), but I loved Boog.
she was up for anything, could laugh at herself, call out Tim, and was a welcome break from watching Jade and the twins sit around and giggle at nothing.

I haven’t seen many seasons (I wish they had the full seasons online somewhere), but I loved Boog.
she was up for anything, could laugh at herself, call out Tim, and was a welcome break from watching Jade and the twins sit around and giggle at nothing.
Aren't they on Youtube?

Daniel referred to them as "intruders" in a Diary Room session and Big Brother corrected him saying "They are not intruders" (emphasis was done by the BB voice). So soz, but you're wrong.

;)

I don't give a crap what Big Brother says. I will class anyone who does not enter Day 1 as an intruder. There is no right or wrong about it.

It’s funny, I always kind of consider them like an intruder in my mind, even if I know logically they are not. Therefore to me Ben Norris always kind of felt like an intruder winner.
If I was a housemate (would NEVER actually want to) I would want to enter night one.

Vesna!

Terrance because of Brigitte's horrified reaction.

giphy.gif

If I went in the Big Brother house I would prefer to be an intruder. I like the idea of going in/being intimidating/disrupting dynamics.

Aren't they on Youtube?
I could never find full seasons in the past. Some seasons had episodes but not enough to be able to follow along everything.
That being said, youtube is how I watched Boog’s season and it’s what made me a fan of the show. It was the second season I’d watched (after Skye Wheatley’s) and is my benchmark because I hadn’t seen any earlier ones.
I wish we could get back to that standard.

Back