Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 5 Discussion (3 May, 7:30pm)

Are you Walking on Sunshine?

• Yes

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 75.0%

• Total voters
Oh god I’m so depressed Chris has gone! I didn’t watch last nights ep yet.

Also @Gayspie must be quaking right now.

Charlotte Barrymore must've had one hell of an audition tape because wtf? 🤨 Should've chosen someone in who puts effort in and wants to be there in her place.
Agreed. I think we have seen more of the pot plant covering the secret button than Charlotte.
(The plants name is Ralph by the way. He was born in the Bonds nursery. He is 9 months old, likes hanging around & enjoys drinking (water). He aspires to one day become a small bush. He has a large following on a platform for plants called RingBark His pet hates are male dogs, who relieve themselves in his vicinity)

Tuned out last night, stopped caring about half way through. Decided to catch up, regretted it instantly. Most interesting part was Charlotte giving Daniel a SERVE in the challenge. Appreciated her standing up to the little hairless rat.

I don’t understand how they can air 2 hour + episodes every night, yet we know absolutely nothing about these people, or even half of their names.

Fuck you channel 7. You’ve officially ruined BB.

Tuned out last night, stopped caring about half way through. Decided to catch up, regretted it instantly. Most interesting part was Charlotte giving Daniel a SERVE in the challenge. Appreciated her standing up to the little hairless rat.

I don’t understand how they can air 2 hour + episodes every night, yet we know absolutely nothing about these people, or even half of their names.

Fuck you channel 7. You’ve officially ruined BB.
Thank goodness Tilly filled us in about random ppl in their lives that they care about :wink:

*insert major eye roll*
WHY?!

yes there is some entertainment value to him, but he is so ignorant. I can’t remember exactly what he said but it was along the lines of why Renata has a difficult name- that was it for me. And it’s so frustrating watching him glorify himself as king of the house. I get second hand embarrassment watching him question people and act like he thinks he is so clever when he talks. Okay rant over
I really think he is playing up for the cameras. Big bro encourages these things and well he delivered in spades lol.

Do i like it? I hate half the family friendly nonsense they are delivering us. Long gone are the days of proper conversation. Basically BB asks them to drop sound bytes for 8 hours then crew goes home.

Nail on head. You used to learn more in a half hour daily show on Ten than you learn nowadays in an entire series of Big Brother on 7.

Back