Skip to main content

Housemates previous fame

Predicted the Final 3 2 years in a row.

Obviously has more information to these people than we do. Plus, if she listed it in her StarNow (which I would not even have a clue if she has one or not), then is there much debate?

I thought Daniel was the new Kieran.
Definitely a different class, Daniel is mature with a lot of life experience. Experienced youtuber, more refined. I can’t match him to anyone last season.

Other cast have their match though. Without the cast list and their photos unfortunately i will struggle to put the names together rn.

Definitely a different class, Daniel is mature with a lot of life experience. Experienced youtuber, more refined. I can’t match him to anyone last season.

Other cast have their match though. Without the cast list and their photos unfortunately i will struggle to put the names together rn.

I meant in terms of him getting a lot of the screen time.

I meant in terms of him getting a lot of the screen time.
We have only had one full episode of Tilly as a full on housemate . Plenty of episodes to go where BB is going to pull her into diary room and give her challenges or ask her questions. She is the token humour housemate this year.

We have only had one full episode of Tilly as a full on housemate . Plenty of episodes to go where BB is going to pull her into diary room and give her challenges or ask her questions. She is the token humour housemate this year.

She is????

To be fair Daniel actually is playing strategically too, rather than being labelled as a strategic player despite being an inept baffoon.

I couldn't figure out why Jess was wearing a Fremantle Dockers cap in ep7 when all we knew was she played for North Melbourne. It stood out to me because Freo are my team.(Have to admit i don't closely follow the signings of the AFLW team that much 😬) Anyway this is why for anyone interested lol.

20210507_001659.jpg

NEW FREMANTLE recruit Jess Trend will sit out the 2021 season.

The Dockers said Trend, 29, is pursuing a "private opportunity outside of football" over the next few months that will affect her preparation for next year.

The former North Melbourne defender/midfielder crossed to Fremantle in return for pick 44 during August's AFLW Sign and Trade Period.

Trend has been placed on the inactive list and Fremantle has been granted permission by the AFL to add a replacement player, with AFLW lists only being 30-strong.

"Jess has our full support, and given she has been placed on the inactive list, we can reassess her list position at the end of the season.

Nice bit of PR for the club for when/if she wants to play again.😌

Back