Votes: 19 24.7%

Votes: 16 20.8%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 7 9.1%

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
I hate myself for watching this, even more than that other dumpster fire of a show MAFS. As usual the asshole gets all the airtime.
That damn background “music” and sound effects shits me to tears. Feels like I’m watching a cartoon...zoink

I'm so glad I went to bed when I did. Doesn't sound like I missed a thing.
Good value reading all your comments here though, and will torture myself later and watch the second part I missed (or didn't miss!)

I wish it wasn't a family friendly show. Can't stand the cute stuff.
Oh me neither, give us more just day to day. Instead of putting 3 days in one episode, do one day per episode. Even prerecorded, it'd be much better.
He just rubs me up the wrong way. I cant stand looking at him nor hearing him talk. He is way too up himself.
Oh no me neither, he's just annoying. At first I thought 'oh, cos he's in real estate' and it may play a part (I know some, not all, can be a bit arrogant) but I think he's just a generally not nice guy.

I can't believe they do two hour plus shows yet it's hard to remember a storyline that wasn't manufactured by Big Brother or even anything at all really. Because it's hard to remember anything about what happened last night.

Reactions: kxk
I can see that Katie will provide the humour for a lot of us, with comments like: "they are from overseas", when the new housemates were announced as coming off the plane.
Thank goodness for Katie that she was a sprinter, and not a hurdler - she may have had problems with the hurdles.....

So how long does everyone think it took to tape the "plane" segment? A few hours?

Between this and the sofa-tunnel thing it just shits me to tears because they make up this bullshit and it's all edited together e.g. the "compliment button" pressing will have had no effect on the "plane". They couldn't get away with this nonsense when it was live and streamed. Imagine if they had multiple streams and you could see the plane for an actual 24 hours. Nine was bad enough without the streams but Seven is Bullshit Central.

So how long does everyone think it took to tape the "plane" segment? A few hours?

Between this and the sofa-tunnel thing it just shits me to tears because they make up this bullshit and it's all edited together e.g. the "compliment button" pressing will have had no effect on the "plane". They couldn't get away with this nonsense when it was live and streamed. Imagine if they had multiple streams and you could see the plane for an actual 24 hours. Nine was bad enough without the streams but Seven is Bullshit Central.
I actually wondered the same thing. Surely it is against OH&S to have that many people in that cramped a space for that long too.

Maybe they were just counting on the housemates losing track of time?

Any tips on how much I can fast forward etc

Like, the big sheep
And, are these newbies more interesting, or more attractive at least?

Background tv

From Survivor, Luke the larrikin and hot Dave, maybe I should update, too lazy

Doing stuff with this on, background tv at best

So are mo’s. back in fashion like gross beards?
Come on big red, watching the endurance test

Turd Dan is totally a turd, but he is somewhat entertaining me

Back