Votes: 19 24.7%

Votes: 16 20.8%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 7 9.1%

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
As fitting as it is that the official website is as devoid of content as the actual show, it's making it incredibly hard to find a quick cheat sheet list of all the housemates. (WHY NO HOUSEMATES TAB!?!?)

Does anyone have a link to something? I just want headshots and names not some TV week article written by the recipe blogger where I have to scroll for twelve hours between housemate names.

As fitting as it is that the official website is as devoid of content as the actual show, it's making it incredibly hard to find a quick cheat sheet list of all the housemates. (WHY NO HOUSEMATES TAB!?!?)

Does anyone have a link to something? I just want headshots and names not some TV week article written by the recipe blogger where I have to scroll for twelve hours between housemate names.
BZLAKqD.jpg

...I meant to say last night...”welcome to the forums to all the new posters on here“... I love hearing new opinions and outlooks on the show... it makes it more fun in my opinion... so welcome to all the newbies... welcome to the insanity of these forums lol!... cheers.

I would like to formally apologise to my 21-23 year-old self for bashing Channel 9’s iteration of Big Brother between 2012 and 2014.

We now have what I consider to be the most nonsensical version of “Big Brother” in the world, and I would do anything to have even a slice of what we had a few years ago back again.
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

...I would kak my duds laughing if Danial goes pretty soon because his ego wouldn’t be able to cope with it and his meltdown would be pure gold lol!... cheers.

Back