Votes: 16 20.8%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 7 9.1%

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

KTOM

After an explosive eviction, new friendships and alliances solidify. But little do they know, eight new housemates are descending via BB Air and they're about flip the game on its head.

Promo:

Well I went a 6, because I was suprised that episode 1 was better than I expected. While we don't know any of the housemates well yet, there are a few that intrigue me - Renata for example. Plus the ending with the right call made helped.

So, above average, but only just...

I would like to formally apologise to my 21-23 year-old self for bashing Channel 9’s iteration of Big Brother between 2012 and 2014.

We now have what I consider to be the most nonsensical version of “Big Brother” in the world, and I would do anything to have even a slice of what we had a few years ago back again.

I think the episode had some good moments. Sure, I can see through the over production, smoke and mirrors, but it’s a fun show with some likeable characters, and others I hope are evicted really soon *cough* Danny.
The suspense and tension is built really well around nominations and evictions. The challenge was fun, but it wasn’t the whole focus. I think it’s improving.

Do I miss it being live and uncut etc? Yes. But overall I’m enjoying it a lot and know we won’t ever get the old era back.

I think the episode had some good moments. Sure, I can see through the over production, smoke and mirrors, but it’s a fun show with some likeable characters, and others I hope are evicted really soon *cough* Danny.
The suspense and tension is built really well around nominations and evictions. The challenge was fun, but it wasn’t the whole focus. I think it’s improving.

Do I miss it being live and uncut etc? Yes. But overall I’m enjoying it a lot and know we won’t ever get the old era back.
People are overlooking that the show’s decisions and ideas literally don’t make sense, though. The editing being shocking is one thing, but the actual format and “rules” don’t exist either. That was well on display last night, especially with that chippy bullshit.

The show doesn’t know what it’s trying to be.

People are overlooking that the show’s decisions and ideas literally don’t make sense, though. The editing being shocking is one thing, but the actual format and “rules” don’t exist either. That was well on display last night, especially with that chippy bullshit.

The show doesn’t know what it’s trying to be.
Entertaining I think..? It’s always tried gags like that here and there.

I quite appreciate this tweet from the show...

Entertaining I think..? It’s always tried gags like that here and there.

I quite appreciate this tweet from the show...

Being hot and fit works against you IF the people realise that you are a threat.
Last year, people weren't willing to play the game, which is why the most stereotypical Chad ever on the show (literally named "Chad") won.

Agreed. Last night had a good mix of some fun and banter and the nominations / eviction had me and my housemate on the edge of our seats yelling at Dan through the TV to take the shot.
The casting this year is fantastic, lots of interesting people to watch as they play the game.
also super agreed we probably won’t ever see the old format back, but love this show for what it is!

Agreed. Last night had a good mix of some fun and banter and the nominations / eviction had me and my housemate on the edge of our seats yelling at Dan through the TV to take the shot.
The casting this year is fantastic, lots of interesting people to watch as they play the game.
also super agreed we probably won’t ever see the old format back, but love this show for what it is!
Glad you and I are on the same page, Bleachy! I’m definitely enjoying it for what it is!

Have to give the episode a 3 as I got bored just over half way and turned off. I miss the Channel 9 days.

I gave this episode a five because although it still has a few issues, I'm willing to see where they take this storyline. Will it have soul? Will it have heart? Or will it fail? Fail like some sort of cheap Halloween decoration at a party.

Anyway, tonight should be much better because Princess Char will be entering the building to show everyone what true beauty looks like.

I hope tonight’s episode is much better, I’m trying to reserve judgement.

I thought last nights opening ep was ok. I gave it a 7, perhaps a little generous..
I hope we get h/mates that are great, (love our hate) like the early days.. I crave quality housemates.
haha I dislike Mark but love that he's in there.

Back