Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 1 Discussion (26 April) - First 12 housemates

...evenin’ all... how are all of you wonderful people going?... so far... judging by the promos... I’m going to back the 12 foot gangly guy of the old duck to win this year... the tall guy because he looks like a complete doofus and the old gal because us old age pensioners have to stick together lol!... go granny power!... see you all tonight... cheers.
Sarah Jane seems like a super interesting person. I want to be her friend haha

I wonder if there will be that one housemate in the beginning that points their finger at everyone saying "I'm here to play the game not make friends", then all the others think "Thanks for making our first eviction easy for us mate!".

I wonder if there will be that one housemate in the beginning that points their finger at everyone saying "I'm here to play the game not make friends", then all the others think "Thanks for making our first eviction easy for us mate!".

Well hopefully they'll be smart enough to say it in the diary room

...sitting here waiting for it to begin... beer... nibblies... phone turned off so no calls to interrupt... machine gun locked and loaded at the front door... let the show begin!... waiting... waiting... waiting... cheers.

Early prediction; Carlos will be treated like Angela 2.0 and we will hear non stop diary room confessionals of him requesting coffee. Daniel will be "the best player ever" and we will see him on screen every 5 seconds and will be the shows main protagonist. As for the rest... I don't think the editors will care. And anyone who tells me Katie didn't know her ex was going in before hand, I'm sorry but please learn to read a room.

Yeah he gives off demanding boss vibes.
Apparently he'd go after people so much that they'd actually cry and then when anything negative was said about him he'd have a cry and try to get everyone else feeling bad for him, I imagine the same thing will happen on big brother.

Back