Skip to main content

Game ***Big Brother Australia Sweepstake 2021!***

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Just a last minute game to kick off the season. I've entered the first 20 people who posted in this thread to take part. If you missed out you can opt in below for any vacated spots or intruders. And also if you want to be excluded let me know and whoever is on the waiting list can take your spot.

Housemates were assigned according to the alphabetical list posted on TV Tonight.

YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR ASSIGNED HOUSEMATE. NOT MATTER WHAT. Bear in mind I got the marketing guy so suck it up.

Screenshot from 2021-04-26 15-26-57.png

@KTOM @Rison @Columbo @D Space @Zcsund1234 @Poxy @rj90 @bleachy_dude @Danny @MADONNA @Will McDougle @lowkeymusicc @sav0001 @timmy @stephena20 @Consuela @Melore @Milan @Gretelana @mebe

Last edited:
Hooray for Princess Char! I look forward to supporting her until she becomes yet another rarely shown housemate who gets evicted in a boring episode.

Unless of course she does or say, or even did or said anything offensive. Then it is boo Princess Char. You have been evicted....from my heart!

Just a last minute game to kick off the season. I've entered the first 20 people who posted in this thread to take part. If you missed out you can opt in below for any intruders. And also if you want to be excluded let me know and whoever is on the waiting list can take your spot.

Housemates were assigned according to the alphabetical list posted on TV Tonight.

YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR ASSIGNED HOUSEMATE. NOT MATTER WHAT. Bear in mind I got the marketing guy so suck it up.

View attachment 56459

@KTOM @Rison @Columbo @D Space @Zcsund1234 @Poxy @rj90 @bleachy_dude @Danny @MADONNA @Will McDougle @lowkeymusicc @sav0001 @timmy @stephena20 @Consuela @Melore @Milan @Gretelana @mebe
Oh. I just watched his in intro and I don't hate Nicholas. So......

YYYAAASSSSS, let your Russet Reign begin Nicholas. đź‘‘đź’“

Who the fuck is Marley?

giphy.gif

Does anyone know marley’s nationality? His dad looked Fijian.

Someone said African in another thread and you say his father looks Fijian.

All I can really go off is the last name which sounds Aboriginal to me. I may be completely wrong though.

Someone said African in another thread and you say his father looks Fijian.

All I can really go off is the last name which sounds Aboriginal to me. I may be completely wrong though.
Haha no idea. Was just from a quick flash of his dad in his intro video

Oh, man. Commiserations. He's adorkable!

I am sulking about getting Renata...
Probably karma paying me back for that time I was doing the draw and Hans drew the worst one for me, so I stopped recording and made him start again.

Back