Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 1 Discussion (26 April) - First 12 housemates

Looked the housemates up online. Marley is gorgeous and Daniel will be very annoying.

Will Sonia flop?

giphy.gif

We hope for the best YEAR after YEAR, really we do..

Have you watched the housemate packages yet... I mean of course you’ll be on the look out for packages. Have you watched the intro clips? Got any early faves?
Why is there not a videos tab on the trash website to find all the clips. I can only see 11 of them? Or is that all of them?

Have you watched the housemate packages yet... I mean of course you’ll be on the look out for packages. Have you watched the intro clips? Got any early faves?
I have not, I'm a VIRGIN. Waiting for the show, kind of hoping everyone is unlikable because the forum tea is funny, but I'd be happy not to have anyone overly annoying like last year (i.e. the obese one and all the women that looked like the same person and just took turns in a skin).

I have not, I'm a VIRGIN. Waiting for the show, kind of hoping everyone is unlikable because the forum tea is funny, but I'd be happy not to have anyone overly annoying like last year (i.e. the obese one and all the women that looked like the same person and just took turns in a skin).
29ebf52bfdb97be273e55924eee4e847cb3f9c3c.gifv

...evenin’ all... how are all of you wonderful people going?... so far... judging by the promos... I’m going to back the 12 foot gangly guy of the old duck to win this year... the tall guy because he looks like a complete doofus and the old gal because us old age pensioners have to stick together lol!... go granny power!... see you all tonight... cheers.

Back