Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 1 Discussion (26 April) - First 12 housemates

KTOM

Twelve brand-new housemates arrive, determined to beat Big Brother at his own game. As they get to know each other, they have to contend with Big Brother's new house, new playground, and new tricks.

Here we go again! It's been 277 days since Big Brother has been on our screens. Can't wait!

nq78uoe.jpg

I personally am quite excited for it. I have no hopes or expectations that it will be better than last year, I am just excited to watch a series of reality television that isn't an entire cast of all stars or celebrities (the celebrities part is questionable for BB casting these days but I'm sure you all get my point).

Anybody know how the masterchef rating are? I think its on its way out from what I see.

Lets see if BB is getting better or worse.

Anybody know how the masterchef rating are? I think its on its way out from what I see.

Lets see if BB is getting better or worse.
500,000 odd, this is the first year I haven't watched Masterchef in almost a decade, I can see why people have also chosen to switch off. I don't think Big Brother will do much better honestly. I predict it will be lucky to even reach 700,000 tonight, and then let alone 600,000 for the entire series.

I am so excited to have BB back tonight.
looks like Mike Goldman and Rod Morris are doing a side show starting at 7:15 and chatting in the ad breaks on the Big Bro Show and Elder Sibling pages on Facebook.
I have high hopes that this years cast will be a bit more cluey to the format and give us some more strategy. Bring it on!

Last I remember, a car was stolen with a baby in it and someone wanted to go overseas. I wondering what's new in Summer Bay.
Hahaha yes that Baby. Is that baby all good. They’re probably only a few minutes after that story in the storyline anyway

I am so excited to have BB back tonight.
looks like Mike Goldman and Rod Morris are doing a side show starting at 7:15 and chatting in the ad breaks on the Big Bro Show and Elder Sibling pages on Facebook.
I have high hopes that this years cast will be a bit more cluey to the format and give us some more strategy. Bring it on!
Me too, I'm hoping this season is quite good. The cast looks semi decent, and there's some hot guys in there so I'm not complaining.

I'm back.

Genuinely only watching this series because of the forum. I still can't believe how good this season would look if it actually had the core BB aspects, and not a survivor spin-off.

Back